Alexandre Lacazette

Yannik

Alexandre Lacazette

uagprmia.jpg

Lyon-v-Evian-Alexandre-Lacazette-celeb_3073031.jpg

The 23-year old french striker from Lyon is currently pretty much the player to watch in Ligue 1 since the start of the season.
Netted in 11 Goals in 13 games and provided 4 assists. Almost no poaches, goals mainly happened after counter attacks, with him converting neat low-shotted finishes next to the gk.
I'd just call him the "poor man's Aguero", quick, good dribbling, ok heading (only 1.75m though). very good finishing, obsessed with getting to the goal as quickly as possible.

lbxf4toq.jpg

Transfermarkt.com rates him at 11.5m EUR currently, big upgrade expected though, probably at 20m+.
He has currently extended his contract until 2018, with a number of interests, especially from the Premiere League. (Newcastle as expected)

Looks like this sort of worthy addition to clubs like Everton, Roma, Wolfsburg, Atletico, BVB and stuff with a solid but limited transfer budget and CL ambitions.
Not ready for a starting place at a top-club yet, but given his age and current form and the type of player he is, i'd say we might hear from him soon.

Bertus

Gonna wait and see:

- We need to see if he can perform like that during a whole season. So far, he didn't prove that he can.
- If he does, we need to see if he can do it again next season.

There are too many players in the french league that performed greatly over one season and were back to their usual selves after that.

If you want an example that totally fits what i explained above: Darío Cvitanich.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Lacazette (Lyon): "When I was 9-10 years old, I said to myself: 'I will join Lyon, and then one day I will move to Barcelona'." [ff]

I would welcome him with open arms, he is very good. 2016, here we come

Lacazette is my man, I singled him out about 6 years ago in one of my very rare instances of watching youth football... I recall a friend of mine was more impressed by Kakuta :p

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Scored again. What a talent! If he doesn't move this summer and he keeps up this form, he's going to be our 2016 star forward signing.

Last edited:

Kohe321

If he really wants to join Barca, just tell him that he should stay and keep it up for another year and he can come in 2016. He doesn't need to move anywhere in 2015, if he really wants to join us he should be able to wait. :)

Home of Barca Fans