Alexandre Lacazette

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I remember him from before. Was doing well and Pjanic was also in that team. They would always score in CL group stages.

There's no place for him in any of Europe's top teams. Obviously Barca and RM are loaded. ManU can still get 2 good years from Rooney plus a youngster in Wilson, not to mention the Falcao saga and RVP. Chelsea has Costa in his prime, same with City and Aguero. Juventus could be a possibility with Tevez semingly on the way out and Llorente's inconsistency, but they aren't known for paying big transfer fees in recent years. Bayern has Lewandowski and will most probably scalp another Bundesliga team for their next forward instead of paying big for Lacazette.

A move to teams like Liverpool, Arsenal or AC Milan will do him good. Develop for 2-3 years and get that big money move to FCB/RM/ManU/Bayern/Chelsea/City by the time he's 26-27.

L

linetty

There's no place for him in any of Europe's top teams. Obviously Barca and RM are loaded. ManU can still get 2 good years from Rooney plus a youngster in Wilson, not to mention the Falcao saga and RVP. Chelsea has Costa in his prime, same with City and Aguero. Juventus could be a possibility with Tevez semingly on the way out and Llorente's inconsistency, but they aren't known for paying big transfer fees in recent years. Bayern has Lewandowski and will most probably scalp another Bundesliga team for their next forward instead of paying big for Lacazette.

A move to teams like Liverpool, Arsenal or AC Milan will do him good. Develop for 2-3 years and get that big money move to FCB/RM/ManU/Bayern/Chelsea/City by the time he's 26-27.
Who knows how where we will be in 2016. A player like him is always welcome. Right now we have only Suarez for typical CF, when he's out we need to deal with the mediocre Pedro.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
We don't have many alternatives to our attacking trio apart from Pedro and our youngsters, so I'd welcome him in 2016.

Adrian

Would be a fantastic signing for Liverpool. I hope for their sake that they don't go spending 30 million pounds on some below average Englishman.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Would be a fantastic signing for Liverpool. I hope for their sake that they don't go spending 30 million pounds on some below average Englishman.

I hope that they go for Berahino instead and that Lacazette stays at Lyon until our ban is over.

Kohe321

There's no place for him in any of Europe's top teams. Obviously Barca and RM are loaded.

But we're not loaded. For subs we have Pedro and a bunch of youngsters. As of right now, he'd fit right in and be a perfect addition to the team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lacazette has as many non-penalty league goals as Cavani and Ibrahimovic combined. He also has a 4 league penalties compared to Cavani and Ibrahimovic's 1 each.

Lacazette: 20 league goals (4 penalties).
Ibrahimovic: 8 league goals (1 penalty).
Cavani: 8 league goals (1 penalty).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I suppose the stats were formatted that way because sometimes, the same player won't take all of a teams penalties (due to injury/suspension or not being the designated PK taker) and as such looking at the breakdown of the goals scored is also relevant.

A player like him is too good to be a sub. Besides, Pedro has 2-3 more years of his prime, and there's Deulo in the pipeline.

I do agree though that anything can happen between now and 2016. The Messi saga, Suarez's inconsistency, the constant speculation about Neymar's transfer....

Lomar1o

i gotta admit, i dont like this guy, nor do i like his playing style, and when barca buy a player who i don't like, the player ends up being hated by almost everyone after a while. i hope we dont buy him for now, at least until i change my opinion.

DrPepper

Would be a waste for him to come here. We'll probably have Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Deulofeu and Munir in 2016; isn't that enough?

Besides, "does he suit Barca's style?"

Home of Barca Fans