Is it time to sack Lucho?

Is it time to sack Lucho?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It's January, we still have no midfield and now Lucho is benching Messi and Neymar off vacation at the Anoeta where Barca hasn't won since 2007 right after the Merengues dropped points to Valencia. I can't make this type of shit up. The writing was on the wall when I made this thread but January is here and the club is continuing to regress. A move needs to be made.

L

linetty

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117
There you go, Cadena COPE says Lucho has received an ultimatum by the board, has two matches.

bismp

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117
There you go, Cadena COPE says Lucho has received an ultimatum by the board, has two matches.

Has two matches to do waht exactly?
Show some team with solid defense and decent attacking movement,like he should have months ago?
Or win the matches,while playing shitty football like against PSG,Valencia and so many other occasions?

L

linetty

Has two matches to do waht exactly?
Show some team with solid defense and decent attacking movement,like he should have months ago?
Or win the matches,while playing shitty football like against PSG,Valencia and so many other occasions?

He has to win in a good style v elche & atleti

I

instinct

The Elche match shouldn't count. He has to get results vs Atletico in the league + vs Atletico/Real in the Copa.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't know what's harder , him playing some good football against Elche and Atletico or Him Putting the same line up in 2 consecutive matches.

Home of Barca Fans