Abel Ruiz

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Better than Pablo Moreno? no way

I think his career at Barca B isn't bad so far. He is elegible for Juvenil A team this season and next season so one season playing between both isn't bad

Pablo Moreno is 15 though. Was thinking from 17-20 or 21.

Abel one of the few proper #9s in Spain.

El Flaco

[tw]918221189247619077[/tw]

Says his contract ends in 2019 with a release clause of €3 million. Barça could end up see him leaving, because they still have yet to renew his contract.

khaled_a_d

[tw]918221189247619077[/tw]

Says his contract ends in 2019 with a release clause of €3 million. Barça could end up see him leaving, because they still have yet to renew his contract.

There is no news at that, players have to sign new contract at the age f 16 and IIRC it is a 3 years max and considering the obligatory -salary related- release clause it is the same situation with every kid in La Masia
And we won't start negotiating renewal after one year in first contract
Abel is in good position with Barca, and Mboula is giving him a lesson of what going abroad look like atm

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Abel said himself very recently he want to be at Barca.

Had an interesting interview. Said his role model is Lewandowski and also the striker he believes is the best in the World.

messi1995

Abel Ruiz and Pablo Moreno are our biggest striker takents. They score so many goals but impossible to say if they will make it. Bojan also scored plenty of goals in la masia, but never made it in the first team. Don't know why, but I trust our midfielder talents because we produce very good players in that position. Thats why I believe Aleña will make it. Hopefully we can produce a pure 9 like Ruiz and Moreno because we need a future replacement for that hungry fat boy Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans