CL: Ajax - FC Barcelona 0-2

NotInHere

Finally a match that's going to put us in some trouble, these are the kinda matches we should live for, not because Ajax is a powerhouse but because were away and they beat us last year at there home.

Schumi

After two straight losses, one deserved and the other not, this is a must win game for the team. Away at Ajax won't be easy (PSG could not win there) but if we show intensity throughout the game and our forwards stop smashing the woodwork and the keeper's hands we should come out on top.

It will be a soothing and crucial victory if we can get it.

PhilS

Finally a match that's going to put us in some trouble, these are the kinda matches we should live for, not because Ajax is a powerhouse but because were away and they beat us last year at there home.

This is a key match, must win to have a decent chance of winning the group and avoiding a powerhouse next round. Last year's game was different, that result made no difference to Barca, it was a chance for bench players to get a CL game.

Scoring multiple goals is needed, not just to get this victory but to get the three megaforwards rolling. Need to start Alves, Alba, Xavi and Rak, these are the best available to feed the big 3.

L

linetty

Barcelona have completed 90.6% of their passes this season in the CL, a higher percentage than any other side [via opta]

F

Flavia

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Bartra Mascherano Alba - Rakitic Busquets Xavi - Suarez Messi Neymar

Pique benched :tata:

Bench Barcelona: Bravo, Douglas, Pique, Adriano, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir

Other than that, I expect the same, mdfs babysitting the fbs. I wonder when will it stop.

Kasperroed

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Bartra Mascherano Alba - Rakitic Busquets Xavi - Suarez Messi Neymar

Pique benched :tata:

Bench Barcelona: Bravo, Douglas, Pique, Adriano, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir

Other than that, I expect the same, mdfs babysitting the fbs. I wonder when will it stop.

No Montoya. Just kill me.

Antimadridista1

Yeah. The phone incident is costing him. I'd rather see Masch at DM, though, with Busi's current form.

Or Lucho just opened his eyes and realized that Pique's form reminds him a worse version of Oleguer .

Best line-up imo, knowing that Mathieu is injured.

FC B

Busquets starging again where Masche must have been. Lucho seems to me more Tataesque day by day...

BarcaGirl

The defence gives me a HUGE headache.

I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best, Visca Barca! :barca scarf:

amircule

troll_football_image_650b2ba80a179c0200ccee364c5b700b.jpg

Devils

Other than Alves, it's a good starting line-up.

Alves starting spot is absolutely ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans