CL: Ajax - FC Barcelona 0-2

Barcilliant

1) Nah, it's much more humiliating to get kicked out early.

2) If the club hasn't received a wake up call after the past 2 seasons, then this won't solve it.

3) I think it might be premature to want Lucho sacked, considering that there is no successor lined up.

I gotta disagree

1)If we had lost against PSG in 2013 we wouldn't have been humiliated by Bayern

2)Its only when this club hits rock bottom does it bounce back

3)Lucho is simply not the man for Barca. The pressure is building and Barca are getting worse.

I think Ajax wins this 2-1

Alik

I gotta disagree

1)If we had lost against PSG in 2013 we wouldn't have been humiliated by Bayern

2)Its only when this club hits rock bottom does it bounce back

3)Lucho is simply not the man for Barca. The pressure is building and Barca are getting worse.

I think Ajax wins this 2-1
Well, there's a difference between going out in quarter-finals and going out in the group stages. But that's my opinion.

If Lucho isn't the right man for the job, then who should take over at this point in the season?

Cule4life

The Culest
No decent manager will come with this board and the transfer ban. I have already prepared myself mentally for Barca to be trophyless till 2016. Just hope we qualify for CL atleast and maybe just maybe snag a Copa del rey or two

Kasperroed

No decent manager will come with this board and the transfer ban. I have already prepared myself mentally for Barca to be trophyless till 2016. Just hope we qualify for CL atleast and maybe just maybe snag a Copa del rey or two

Please stop it. 2 weeks ago we were huge contenders for all the big trophies. That does'nt just change from 2 bad matches. Lucho still has enough time to change this if he dares to go against his own initial ideas.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Well, there's a difference between going out in quarter-finals and going out in the group stages. But that's my opinion.

If Lucho isn't the right man for the job, then who should take over at this point in the season?

Moyes :xavi:

beogatts

my suggestion to this game, if the team r not well prepared, lets just play defensively. anyone remember CL semi-f game vs Chelsea (2012) when torres scored last min.

not sure wat lucho is trying to achieve doing the rotation but i still hav faith on him n new players. not really expecting a big title this yer but a play of a team. a team with good chemistry and team play. A team tht tries to win n not a team that walk around. This team still lack of confidence, team play & chemistry.

its not like we neva had bad seasons past yers. hope lucho can re-form the team like what happened earlier of this season which looked very positive as a new team.

Icarium

Lifestealer
When was the last time we lost 3 matches in a row. There is a high chance we might face our 3rd consecutive defeat. We have Valencia and Sevilla matches coming soon. Not looking good.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

rixxer

Depressing to read this thread. People are really expecting Barca to lose and say that crashing out from CL will make us some good. Are you serious?
Some of the posts in here reminds me those guys who went to the parking lot to insult our players after some losses.
Is it a fan forum or what?
Besides this sad observation I think people who are really expecting Barca to finally start transformation are really impatient. Usually you can't have success and transformation at the same time. Lot of us would have cried to sack Mou last year when Chelsea was also inconsistent, parallels with Ancelotti last year are off the mark, because their core of playres did not change that much after Mou. In our case, almost every aspect of the team is changing, but people still expect to win all games comfortably beating every opponent to KO. Yeah, to be honest, I am oversimpefying and overreacting in here as well, but please the doom in here is a bit over the top already and it is not even the game day.

Holly

People people...calm down. I live in Holland, am a Barca fan though. I see Ajax play lots of times and they are definetly a far more weak team than they were last year....I doubt very much that they will beat us. They won't park the bus, they will try to attack as the idea behind playing football (great football, ballposession and attacking attractive football) is the same as ours. Only difference is that we can actually play that way while Ajax hasn't really done that for quite some time. I am not saying it is going to be a walk over but I do have good faith that we will do it here. Besides last year we had no Messi playing here.....

Cule4life

The Culest
Please stop it. 2 weeks ago we were huge contenders for all the big trophies. That does'nt just change from 2 bad matches. Lucho still has enough time to change this if he dares to go against his own initial ideas.

Who said that? The system appeared flawed from the beginning. I didnt need Clasico and CL losses to tell me that

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Squad for the game: Ter Stegen, C. Bravo, Masip, Montoya, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Xavi, Pedro, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra, Douglas, Jordi Alba, Adriano, Dani Alves y Munir.

yahudi

No Sergi Roberto but all 5 fullbacks in the squad. Douglas or Montoya might actually get some minutes

Home of Barca Fans