Cheers from Hannover, Germany

Yannik

Hey all,

My name is Yannik, I come from Hannover where my club of heart plays (Hannover 96).
I'm not an actual Barca-Fan as I have to say, but I sympathize with them. As a german, I also heavily root for (most) clubs and players of my home-nation, quite a patriot actually - cant help myself.
But on the other hand I dislike Madrid a lot for for some reason, probably the only club I'm happy to see loosing (which rarely happens nowadays :/ ).

Over some months and weeks back I used to visit this forum on an unregular basis without registering, just to read some opinions and posts about several players and polls, and today I spontaneously decided to participate here.
I thought the average community here is quite great and fun, but on the other hand I'm used to stuff like *********, so that compliment doesnt count much I guess. :busquets:

I hope my bad english grammair won't put you off and I wish you all a very nice day. :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey man,

We don't think much of goal.garbage. They used to fabricate stories every day and we got sick of it. Unfortunately, marketing and money make up for essence and you can see them being regarded as reputable website. Laughable really.
I see you're fan of Busquets, you'll find many of his fanboys here eventhough he hasn't been himself for years ;)

Anyway... Willkommen nach BarcaForum!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Welcome Yannik! You don't have to be a die-hard Cule like we are to be welcomed here, as long as you don't like Real Madrid. ;)

Nah, even if you liked Madrid you would still be welcomed here! :p

Yannik

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

We don't think much of goal.garbage. They used to fabricate stories every day and we got sick of it. Unfortunately, marketing and money make up for essence and you can see them being regarded as reputable website. Laughable really.

I can tell by the URL being filtered out already. :D
Used to go there in better times, still do it because of bad habit and simply because I'm used to the comfortable design etc but I'm really just annoyed by the lack of quality and credibility in their articles and the amount of aggressiveness and trolling going around on the comment sections. Really immature imo.

I see you're fan of Busquets, you'll find many of his fanboys here eventhough he hasn't been himself for years ;)

Oh no, i mean he's decent and all of course but I just thought the emoticon seemed quite fitting. ;) Thanks anyway.

dakt

I'm not an actual Barca-Fan as I have to say, but I sympathize with them. As a german, I also heavily root for (most) clubs and players of my home-nation, quite a patriot actually - cant help myself.

I support you with that. Loosing national feeling is becoming quite common these days. Welcome.

Kavisha

Good Day Yannik

Unfortunately I'm somewhat different from you as i am a sucker for FCB.
Lately the only thoughts that run through my head is FCB, FCB & FCB...

I joined in today, as you said the community here is quite great and fun.

I also HATE Real Madrid because of Penaldo!!!!

Hope to see you around here (on the forum)

Have a blessed day,

Kavisha

Home of Barca Fans