Pedro Rodriguez

maz

I walk the line
Oh right...thats good to hear he is still playing regularly.

FCBNOF i didnt understand what u meant..

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
That if we don't use him or nurture him (he could become a great player IMO) his talents will get buried.

S

sakura

oh gee...poor Pedro is leaving as Bosman Player in my FM...

Not because he did not play well but he just want more practise...

maybe 30 matches a season is not so enough for him

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He is a good player in FM, i kept him and renewed till 2014 despite my coach reports of him being mediocar.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Where the hell has Pedro gone :sad1: He was class when we played him, and a perect RW backup. He's done ten times more in my eyes to merit a place in the 1st team than Vasquez or Sanchez!

shadows

Where the hell has Pedro gone :sad1: He was class when we played him, and a perect RW backup. He's done ten times more in my eyes to merit a place in the 1st team than Vasquez or Sanchez!

Injured i think!

Moreover Pedro needs a loan spell !the only way he can get a chance is if we sell Hleb !

maz

I walk the line
Well ive said with jeffrén..it seemed like he wasnt disciplined enough for pep. On that left side we need players that will follow the tactics exactly and block out counter attacks when needed. Jeffrén, even though he looked like a player that can cause problems for defence, could potentially be someone that goes awol.

As for pedro...its a shame he is back for barca b. I thought he was injured because they constantly show him sitting in the stands.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Thought he was cool today. shame he missed that one opportunity before his substitution.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah once again he showed potential. He isnt afraid to take players on which is really good. He also put 2 good balls into the box. I described him a few months ago as similar to walcott in that he can run with the ball no problem but doesnt know the best time to release the ball. But like i said this will come with time. Definitely one for the future.

Home of Barca Fans