The Preacher
PEDRO_copia.jpg

Name: Pedro Rodríguez Ledesma
Position: Forward
Date of Birth: 28-07-1987
Place of Birth: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Height: 169 cm
Weight: 64 kg

Last season, Pedro enjoyed first team experience when he participated in the league games against Real Murcia in the 19th round of games and against Real Valladolid in the 29th round.

He was also a key player for the Barça B team that won promotion as he made 36 appearances and scored six goals. Pep Guardiola knows all about his ability and had no doubts when calling him up to join in pre-season with the first team. Despite mainly being left-footed, Pedro can strike the ball equally well with his right.
(fcbarcelona.com)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Pedro Rodríguez Ledesma

I liked Pedro a lot during pre-season. Way more than Victor Sanchez. We`ll sure need him now with Iniesta injured, as a backup left winger.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 27 - Pedro Rodríguez Ledesma

Yeah they showed dozen of times that move when he managed to dribble past four defenders of Shaktar.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

I really like him a lot, and hope he gets much more minutes to wow the world.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

If he can improve his reading of the game and learn when to pass the ball earlier than he does right now then he will be a very useful player. Unfortunately for Pedro he may also need to learn a new position if he wants a future at Barça because for the next 10 years or so the right wing position is kind of filled.

maz

I walk the line

I think he would be a useful player ala giuly. I dont think he is ever going to become a top class player..just someone that could change a game against tired legs when brought on from the bench.

I said on the other site i see alot of theo walcott in him. However i think last night he showed that he really likes to work the ball in tight spaces. I think he needs to learn that this is unneccessary alot of the time, rather than learn how to take 10 touches without losing the ball. Even in his prime, ronaldinho would only need 3 or 4 touches then would lay the ball off. Like u say Pedro needs to learn this.

maz

I walk the line
Is he injured? I think he looks like a decent prospect..but i only ever see him in the stands.

Evil

Shabazz
The last time I checked he is playing games for Barça Athletic, that´s why he doesn´t play much with the first team.

Home of Barca Fans