Pedro Rodriguez

Havesaks

Stamnia, all around game? He still plays quiet a lot doesn't he?

Well anyway, thats a shame, always wanted him to come back at some point when he was fine with being a squad player. :(

BerkeleyBernie

3994.jpg
Another trophy for his mantle. :) Great movement and finish for his goal, and his buildup led to Hazard's penalty.

1559147209_909559_1559164488_noticia_normal.jpg

CatalinR10

At this point he pretty much won every big trophy there is to win dawgs.

How is he these days ? Anyone following him ? Could he be a decent bench player for Barca ?

BerkeleyBernie

At this point he pretty much won every big trophy there is to win dawgs.

How is he these days ? Anyone following him ? Could he be a decent bench player for Barca ?

If he'd increase his finishing rate, he'd still be a top player. Has had some fine goals for Chelsea and, as always, great teamwork and clever with passing around the box. He should have another good year with Chelsea if Sarri stays on.

BerkeleyBernie

He is a legend... I respect him for his goals in finals.

Xavi:
Because they’re humble, because they sacrifice themselves, because they have exceptional talents and are extremely committed, but they’re not recognized and that upsets me. I know how much work is needed to get to the top, and they did get there; they won everything and they’ve always put themselves in the service of the team, just like Jordi [Alba]. Always. It’s the same for Andrés and for Piqué, don’t think it isn’t, but they, like me and Leo, have been praised. Pedro and Sergio are extraordinary footballers. Pedro’s story is exceptional: a Barcelona forward, raised in the academy, gets to the very top and wins everything. You have to look at him, applaud him and say, “Kids, learn from him!” And Busi? I’ve never seen a more intelligent footballer on the pitch.

Sterlingfan2000

When he looks back in his life , he will be an happy player

All titles Check
World Cup Check
Played for Barca check
Played in the premier league check

JerseyAddict

Xavi:
Because they’re humble, because they sacrifice themselves, because they have exceptional talents and are extremely committed, but they’re not recognized and that upsets me. I know how much work is needed to get to the top, and they did get there; they won everything and they’ve always put themselves in the service of the team, just like Jordi [Alba]. Always. It’s the same for Andrés and for Piqué, don’t think it isn’t, but they, like me and Leo, have been praised. Pedro and Sergio are extraordinary footballers. Pedro’s story is exceptional: a Barcelona forward, raised in the academy, gets to the very top and wins everything. You have to look at him, applaud him and say, “Kids, learn from him!” And Busi? I’ve never seen a more intelligent footballer on the pitch.

Great quote.
I remember him scoring a winner vs Sevilla in Supercup. And then standing aside when they lifted the trophy. Such ungratefull scene. He just scored a f* winner and nobody called him to come and stand with them.

Home of Barca Fans