Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

Pedro’s career has not been about collecting medals – although he is one of only very few players to be involved in two Treble-winning teams – but the quality of his team-mates has affected his own reputation.

The La Masia graduate continues to ignite matches, whether through a stunning shot like he produced against Tottenham earlier this season, or a cheeky turnover of possession.

He may never be considered the best player in his team, but his importance to a magnificent Barcelona side and a Chelsea team flying to Premier League success should be applauded.

http://sport360.com/article/footbal...-under-the-radar-despite-his-glorious-career/

MIXA

I wish we never let him go.

We miss Xavi and Alves but we would still be more competitive if only we still had Pedro.

SocalBarcaFan

How is Real Madrid able to keep all their world class backups happy? I mean if we could keep ours we'd have Pedro and Thiago right now.

jairzinho

How is Real Madrid able to keep all their world class backups happy? I mean if we could keep ours we'd have Pedro and Thiago right now.

I dont' think we seriously wanted to keep him. We cashed in on him and bought Arda with the money i think. :lucho:

Scored a golazo against Everton today.

khaled_a_d

I doubt James will stay there next season.
I think it is mainly due to changes, they have sent Ozil out and brough Isco,they have brought Morata this year to replace Jese.
Point is we tried to do the same, but we ended up with Arda,Denis & Gomes.
Pedro case is more like James,he wasn't sure starter since signing Alexis but he stayed there for 4 years until he felt he won't get time anymore.
Also not inserting minutes related clauses help

jairzinho

Don't forget Morata. He's useless right now. He went from being a regular starter at Juventus, even scoring in the CL final to warming the bench at the Bernabeu. He would be stupid to stay there next season, with the WC2018 in Russia coming up.

Morten

Don't forget Morata. He's useless right now. He went from being a regular starter at Juventus, even scoring in the CL final to warming the bench at the Bernabeu. He would be stupid to stay there next season, with the WC2018 in Russia coming up.

Its a pity, because Morata is a far better striker than Benzema this season, but Benzema simply cant be dropped....

BarcaOG

Banned
Yeah I actually feel for Morata. He makes such good use of the few minutes he is given. I was actually glad Zidane went with the BBC in the clasico instead of some alternative with Morata, who I feel is hungrier and a better option.

Also, damn, what a hit by Pedro. Love that guy ):

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is better than Arda, Gomes and Paco. That's 100 milion down the drain.
Such a shame we disrespect hard-working la Masia guys for expensive crap.

Home of Barca Fans