Pedro Rodriguez

J

Jamie Cal

Thing is, by the time Chelsea get to a window where they will inevitably splurge, poor ol' Pedge will essentially have the same squad status that he had at Barca last year.

Trickykid

I hate seeing him like this. Playing terrible in a terrible team under a terrible manager.
Far fetched, I know, but I'd love to bring him back on loan this winter.

Galning

I hate seeing him like this. Playing terrible in a terrible team under a terrible manager.
Far fetched, I know, but I'd love to bring him back on loan this winter.

He gambled and lost. In hindsight he would've pretty much played every game with Barça so far this season. I feel bad for him too but that's football.

F

Flavia

Sometimes I feel a bit bad for him, then I remember he listened to cesc and went to play for mou and chelsea... so it passes. But he'll probably be ok when chelsea gets a new coach.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had an assist just when people started coming here to bash him. Kinda ironic.

He isn't having a good season but who in Chelski is?

Trickykid

He gambled and lost. In hindsight he would've pretty much played every game with Barça so far this season. I feel bad for him too but that's football.
Yeah, you're right, he'd probably have played more if he stayed than here at Chelsea. You just can't predict shit like that.

Sometimes I feel a bit bad for him, then I remember he listened to cesc and went to play for mou and chelsea... so it passes. But he'll probably be ok when chelsea gets a new coach.
Good point. That works wonders.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chelsea is still in relegation zone while Mou got out. One should really feel sorry for Chelski. If they weren't a fake, oil, club that is.

BerkeleyBernie

Bloody hell he must regret the move so badly

Don't think he regrets leaving Barça. He wanted off a permanent spot on the bench playing mostly insignificant minutes. Sure, Chelsea team situation currently sucks, maybe would have been better off at another team, but definitely not being Barça's waterboy.

Home of Barca Fans