Pedro Rodriguez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pedro always does well for Spain. Considering Del Bosque still selects Albiol(LOL), Pedro should get in regardless of how his possible season with Man Utd goes.

Butaan4barca

dea gea ? mata ? fabregas ? costa ? senti carzola ? andre herrera,
earlier ferdando torrez, pep raina, morientes, xabi alonso, arberloa, luis alberto, michu

soon hector berlin, albert moreno,

i am sure i lleft out few names

Alik

earlier ferdando torrez, pep raina, morientes, xabi alonso, arberloa, luis alberto, michu

Yeah, those never had a definite spot in the starting 11. Barring Torres.

Darko

The names are hurting my eyes.
Edit: Hector Berlin :lol:

xXKonan

Man United want to sign on Pedro (28) after selling Di Maria to PSG. Representatives will travel to Barcelona to close the deal. [sport]

Butaan4barca

The names are hurting my eyes.
Edit: Hector Berlin :lol:

i can't help it. But i have got to be honest with you.I edited that post as i spotted a spelling mistake after posting it. Just one that i spotted.

initially i wrote dea gay, and then i went back to google, as i thought it can't be. :|

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
i can't help it. But i have got to be honest with you.I edited that post as i spotted a spelling mistake after posting it. Just one that i spotted.

initially i wrote dea gay, and then i went back to google, as i thought it can't be. :|

made my day lol :lol:

xXKonan

Pedro's entourage is convinced he'll join Man United this summer. Maybe already this week, at the latest after European Super Cup. [ser]

F

Flavia

[tw]628533379831566337[/tw]

The Gamper could really be his last game for Barça :(

Home of Barca Fans