-
celta_vigo.v1317892500.png

Date: Saturday, 11/01/2014 20:00
Stadium: Camp Nou
City: Barcelona
Capacity: 99,786
Competition: League - Round 10
Referee: Vicandi Garrido

Lucho's former team. They're doing well this season, currently at 6th in the table(4W, 4D, 1L) Scored 16 and conceded 11 goals.

Last season Barça won 3-0, goals by Neymar(2x) and Messi.

Hopefully Lucho finds balance in the team this time. A great win is a must, Barça need to improve a lot, and to put away the bad performance in the clasico.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not gonna be easy. It's important that we keep the momentum going after the Clasico loss. Can't afford to slip up now and even though it's a long season, ours rivals are chasing us just behind.

My team; Bravo; Montoya, Bartra, Mathieu, Alba; Mascherano, Rakitic, Rafinha; Suarez, Messi, Neymar

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Rakitic is well rested and Rafinha deserves a game in midfield. Celta are doing too well this season for us to afford to have a gap like Roberto in the lineup. How well we do will depend on how quickly we can break them down from the beginning. My wish is for this game to give us some form and momentum that we've lacked recently. That's the first step towards being acceptably prepared to compete in the 2nd half of the season.

Culeinho

My team: Ter Stegen, Alves, Mathieu, Pique, Alba, Masch, Rakitic, Halilovic, Suarez, Messi, Neymar ...!!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ah yeah. Forgot we have a CL game afterwards against Ajax away. Ideally this game should go to ter Stegen so he is ready for Ajax, but I doubt it will happen.

Kerrybai

We should rest some of our starters for Amsterdam. Our home form is really solid so we should win without our full strength side and the game in Amsterdam is far more important. We need at least a draw against Ajax.

I would ideally play Messi for 30 minutes but it wont happen.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bravo
Alves-Bartra-Mathieu-Alba
Raki-Busi-Rafinha
Suarez-Leo-Ney

Midfield looks pretty weak tho, but Rafinha can do the job and if Lucho still plays S.Roberto, then I don't know what is going on.

zanela

Inb4 Nolito show.

Looking forward to seeing Larrivey, and the ex-barca boys in action. Celta's a decent side, boasts second highest poss. in the league. Whilst they've gotten result at the V.Calderón, they lost to the yellow submarine at home. Barca should win comfortably.

PhilS

I'd expect pretty much the first 11, they are all well rested now. My first team does start Masch and Math at CB, Alves and Alba at FB, Rak in midfield. I don't care much who subs for Iniesta. Xavi has played the best, but Iniesta on his worst day is much better than any other option.

This would be a great game for the 3 superstar forwards to give the team a comfortable lead early enough to allow all three subs to come in for at least half an hour.

F

Flavia

I think it's safe to say Bartra won't play, after playing 90 min vs espanyol yesterday.

It'll be masch/pique - mathieu. Pique should play, and masch as dm.

Home of Barca Fans