Lliga: FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo 0-1

CatalinR10

in2.gif

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn on the Celta Vigo game thread.

Waiting for a Suarez brace :tito:

And for a Messi brace assist :tito:

BigBarcaBoy

Todays squad:

Ter Stegen, C. Bravo, Rakitic, Sergio, Xavi, Pedro, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra, Jordi Alba, S. Roberto, Adriano, Dani Alves, Mathieu Munir (31).

Sunny Mir

Dont know what to say.If the Transfer ban is inforced and montoya leaves(which is highly likely if things dont change) then we are screwed badly.

Cule4life

The Culest
Lol.. Lucho is probably the best signing we've made this summer. Give him time and stop acting like a child please.

Then why he's not out on the pitch then when have Xaviesta, Pedro, Busi and company stinking up the place while promising youngsters are shown the finger? Whatever happened to the meritocracy he promised?

BigBarcaBoy

Lol.. Lucho is probably the best signing we've made this summer. Give him time and stop acting like a child please.

Have to agree, patience is needed, it was never going to be an instant change, people have no perspective at all, as for Koeman what has he really done in management, and Bielsa is a head case. A good coach but a total fruit cake.

Cule4life

The Culest
Have to agree, patience is needed, it was never going to be an instant change, people have no perspective at all, as for Koeman what has he really done in management, and Bielsa is a head case. A good coach but a total fruit cake.

Im sure :roberto: :bartra: :montoya: agree with you :VdB:

L

linetty

I don't know why people always freak about Montoya not being selected, it's not like he's a good player after all.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
What I dont understand is this: We were promised something wonderful this summer, and we aint seeing anything of it.

Enrique, I considered him to be a saviour, but he looks like a school kid against ancelotti.

IMO he is the right person for the job, those 8 clean sheets in Liga shows that he is trying to change things, it didn't work against RM, it may work next time at Camp Nou. And if you check Celta's results last season, you'll see that they have improved gradually.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't know why people always freak about Montoya not being selected, it's not like he's a good player after all.

But our other RB is also very bad. Plus he will be leaving next season and if we don't pay attention to him he will leave. We don't have any other guy in that position. If barca is confident of lifting transfer ban or even suspend it then i don't mind. We could dump all our RB's and sign a decent RB who is good enough for barca. Montoya is not that great talent but with the transfer ban he is the best we have.

Anyway Pique got left out. Time to rejoice i think. Now start Masch at DM and Bartra, Mathieu at CB then it is a very perfect squad.

Its probably not quite alright to say, but I honestly think enrique should be sacked. As I explained earlier, he had done everything wrong. I expected so much more. He looks like another moyes. And credentials? A failure in rome and some ok results in la liga? We need a class coach soon. Not just a home grown kid for det sake of it.

L

linetty

Sack Enrique and appoint who exactly? Bielsa, Paco Jémez? Thanks, but no thanks.

Home of Barca Fans