-- Bartra ---- Mascherano ---- Mathieu --
----------------------------------------------
Pedro --- Rackitic ----- Busquets --- Alba
----------------------------------------------
---- Messi ------- Suarez ----- Neymar --

I like that one

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think this match will be very tough. Celta are in great shape while it is the exact opposite for barca. Any kind of win will do. Dropping points is not an option for us now if we want to win the league.

Bravo
Alves Pique/Bartra Mathieu Alba
Rakitic Masch Rafinha
Suarez Messi Neymar

gatsu

@Kasperroed

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember that del Bosque already discussed the possibility to play Pedro as FB/MD, with Pedro's workrate it can be a good idea.

F

Flavia

This is what I'd field tomorrow:

1140400_FC_Barcelona.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Possible line-up: Bravo - Alves Mascherano Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Rafinha - Suarez Messi Neymar #fcblive [rac1]

Edit: With :lucho: keeping everything secret I wonder if it's even worth posting these lineups from RAC1, Sport, MD etc. :lol:

Last season they turned out to be true 9/10 times, but this season....hardly get it right.

What I dont understand is this: We were promised something wonderful this summer, and we aint seeing anything of it.

Enrique, I considered him to be a saviour, but he looks like a school kid against ancelotti.

1. He was braggin about bringing "ball pressure" back to our game - guardiola style. We see nothing of it.

2. He was bragging about letting the best players play. Yeah, just right, Alves, pique, pedro...just horrible. And why busi over masch against real? We were ***** with xavi, busi, iniesta. Enrique dosent do what he preaches, thats hypocrit right there.

3. How is it possible to aloud Dani Alves to cross against the best ball players in the world - 15 times EVERY match. Thats the opposite of efficiency. Why cant enrique see it. I mean, under tata that was the exact point: no more crossing from Alves. He shouldnt Even be playing, montoya should have been used from day one.

4. Douglas started his first game in an away game we were supposed to win, we didnt, and douglas sucked to be honest. Point being: why didnt douglas make his debut in a game where we was already leading 5-0? Even sofa managers wouldnt do that sort of thing.

5. And there is so much more. We generally play weak football, and the material just isnt good enough. Alves? Pique? Roberto? Pedro? Xavi? Sorry, that isnt sufficient to win games at the highest level.

The only promising aspect is suarez, I really hope for him, he is taking so much shit from everyone. I cant believe it anymore. He had so much quality. Brilliant player.

Home of Barca Fans