Lliga: FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo 0-1

slvtn

No concept at all. Just passing, passing, passing. They wouldn't have scored a goal even when there wasn't another team on the pitch.
When was the last time we turned a match?

FC B

Lucho's fault. But low morale of the players also contributed to this. Bad luck in this scenario is always a must and that's exactly what happend... Those four woodworks tell the chronicle of this match...

Alex-kun

Errors today:
Suarez has not yet informed was replaced.
Dani Alves still in the field
Then too many mistakes in front of the door

aondoe

We play not that bad, just unlucky

Well the cross bar was hit several times. The keeper also played amazing. The front 3 did not click too well, but usually those shots hitting the cross bar go in, and we're looking at a comfortable victory.

Chong Li

Honestly the worst Liga match I've seen Barca play since 2008...

My doubts about Lucho are growing game by game.

No concept, no tactics, just waiting for the front 3 to create something from nothing.

F

Frejsgodes

Best attack in the world they said. No defense will be able to stop them they said.

DrPepper

If we continue like this we won't even finish in top 4. This sucks.

I wouldn't go that far. I'd actually be more worried about not reaching the knockout phase of the Champions League.

We're like the Galacticos. Buying a great striker every year but having average at best managers who have no idea how to lead a team. Our dogma isn't making life easier either.

Home of Barca Fans