What do you think about the possibility of hiring Mourinho as Barca's coach?

Mourinho at Barcelona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rahj

1380595359_The%20Wire%20-%20Bunk%20Moreland%20Shaking%20Head.gif

FC B

I wonder how many people are disgusted by Mourinho yet support signing Suarez :lol:

That being said, no way. He's actually gotten more likeable recently, but way too much bad history

What's the link between the super cunt coach Mourinho and Luis Suarez ? I hope you first wrote it and then thought about what it meant...

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we signed him before, I'm sure vast majority of cules would have loved him. He's that kind of person that does everything for his team and antagonizes everyone else.
It could definitely work but he unfortunately left the bitter taste after managing Real.

khorne

If we signed him before, I'm sure vast majority of cules would have loved him. He's that kind of person that does everything for his team and antagonizes everyone else.
It could definitely work but he unfortunately left the bitter taste after managing Real.

And that's the reason why i personally would never want mourinho to coach barca. he does everything to win, including antics that are morally disgusting. I'm quite surprised so many have already forgotten what real was like 2 years ago. every press conference a new conspiracy theory with personal attacks on referees, other coaches, other players. pressuring his own players into becoming aggressive assholes who bully weaker opponents and escalate games against stronger ones. fighting wars against those players that don't follow his style of management.

imo, i'd rather have another title drought like in the early 2000s before i hire mourinho. trophies won with his style are not worth to spit on.

mazp

Mou would jump at the chance to manage Barca. He has an unhealthy obsession with Barca. Plus, the fact he said he envied Van Gaal's CV...never going to happen, don't want him.

Morten

Mou would jump at the chance to manage Barca. He has an unhealthy obsession with Barca. Plus, the fact he said he envied Van Gaal's CV...never going to happen, don't want him.

No way, Mourinho is mental, but he is not that stupid. Who would coach a team where the fans, albeit for natural reason, would be hostile the moment said coach sets his foot in Barcelona? You dont get far without any support from the folks around you. If the results doesnt match ambitions in the begining, it would be even harder for someone like him, who doesnt have any goodwill there in the first place. Another important point, the fans, board, players etc. are expecting to play it in the Barca way. Winning isnt enough, it has to be done with their style. Mourinho probably doesnt have much clue how to best utilize that system, it was never his style, quite the opposite sometimes.

mazp

No way, Mourinho is mental, but he is not that stupid. Who would coach a team where the fans, albeit for natural reason, would be hostile the moment said coach sets his foot in Barcelona? You dont get far without any support from the folks around you. If the results doesnt match ambitions in the begining, it would be even harder for someone like him, who doesnt have any goodwill there in the first place. Another important point, the fans, board, players etc. are expecting to play it in the Barca way. Winning isnt enough, it has to be done with their style. Mourinho probably doesnt have much clue how to best utilize that system, it was never his style, quite the opposite sometimes.

He was almost the coach, before Pep was appointed. Infact he was spotted at the Camp Nou watching the team play many times during FR final year. Many board members wanted him, SPORT and EMD even leaked out his wish list of players, should he become our manager, etc. Thank God it never happened.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I wonder how many people are disgusted by Mourinho yet support signing Suarez :lol:

That being said, no way. He's actually gotten more likeable recently, but way too much bad history

I remember the vast majority on here (myself included) didn't want the Suarez signing initially. :lucho2:

Home of Barca Fans