What do you think about the possibility of hiring Mourinho as Barca's coach?

Mourinho at Barcelona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I wonder how many people are disgusted by Mourinho yet support signing Suarez :lol:

That being said, no way. He's actually gotten more likeable recently, but way too much bad history

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder how many people are disgusted by Mourinho yet support signing Suarez :lol:

That being said, no way. He's actually gotten more likeable recently, but way too much bad history

Suarez didn't try to degrade Barca in every possible way.

ManusXavi

I've experienced a similar situation as a rugby fan. Different sport I know.
Anyway my bottom line is I would take Mourinho at Barca if Mourinho was interested.

CatalinR10

What is this shit?
I mean really Mou after all that shit that happend?
Never want to see him at Barca.

He'd be a great coach for us. Will it happen? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Also, why are there no poll options?

I cannot find the proper facepalm for this shit.

mourinho-eye-gouge-o.gif

Why is this being asked, indeed.

Regardless of what our opinions are, it is not going to happen.

There should be an option: No, he would be terrible for Barca.

Now that he left RM i dont hate him that much...Still hate him though :)

Chill out we all know itd never happen. I think hed be a good manager for us on pure managerial qualities but the fans and even players would be against him from day one so no.

I'd pay to watch Mourinho coach Messi, Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez.

aOyxKMv_460sa_v1.gif

Rahj

not sure about those who voted for either of the first three options. he was basically the main cause for the bad blood between rm and barca. even if he would be a successful coach at barca, i'd rather want him to stay away from the club. besides, i don't see how his ideas would work here, barca would have to do a 180 if he was our coach.

Home of Barca Fans