If you could choose, who would you keep in the 1st team?

Who would you keep in the 1st team?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good question. It's very probable that one of those will see even less chances now that Suarez is back.
Munir has a reputation of being more talented but so far I haven't seen it. Sandro had more luck with goals but he also looks more useful

serghei

You've got to ask yourself who's the better prospect, and that is Munir by far. I don't fancy playing a youngster unless there will be growth. With Sandro, I don't see much potential. With Munir, there might be something. Or he might be Bojan 2. IMO, neither of them can really help the team in difficult gemes right now, it's the future that interests me about these two. That's why I chose Munir.

Lomar1o

munir will bojan. sandro will pedro. so i'd go with sandro, because pedro > bojan.

munir will become mujan soon

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I voted Sandro, just because he is a different kind of striker than we already have... Munir seems to be made in the mold of Pedro, while Sandro has different qualities...

And talking about Pedro, how about sending him to Barca B and keeping both Sandro and Munir in the first team, hehehehe...

Home of Barca Fans