If you could choose, who would you keep in the 1st team?

Who would you keep in the 1st team?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

munir-sandro-las-grandes-revelaciones-del-inicio-temporada-1409564102789.jpg

Suarez is available now, so if you could choose, who would you keep in the 1st team? Munir or Sandro?
Both would be too much, so it has to be one.

Frodo_FCB

There is no need to keep only one of them in the first team. We have Messi, Neymar, Suarez for the 3 starting spots and Pedro, Munir, Sandro as backups. This season is very long and we if we want to be competitive in both la liga and UCL we need some depth. Look at all the top clubs, their depth is insane. And what happens if someone gets injured.
Definitely we need them both.

F

Flavia

There is no need to keep only one of them in the first team. We have Messi, Neymar, Suarez for the 3 starting spots and Pedro, Munir, Sandro as backups. This season is very long and we if we want to be competitive in both la liga and UCL we need some depth. Look at all the top clubs, their depth is insane. And what happens if someone gets injured.
Definitely we need them both.

That's not a problem. They can be called from the b team, the poll is just to see who would you choose from the 2 of them.

Neymessi

Pedro is worse than shit nowadays and I see both munir and sandro better than pedro.Apart from neymessuarez hadidi and sandro should be the next 2 priorities with munir ahead of sandro unless pedro returns to good form somehow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think going back to the B team and scoring some goals would do good for Munir right now so I would choose Sandro who has been quite impressive just like Munir.

Devils

Defnitely Sandro.

Powerful, tall (kinda) and clinical striker.

Munir is great, but Sandro's attributes are more useful to our current team. He's been ridiculously good off the bench so far this season, we should keep letting him do what he does.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sandro. He's been more of a team player than Munir so far. There is some kind of annoying selfishness in Munir's game which I don't like. Every striker has to have a little bit of selfishness, that's inevitable. But Munir's selfishness looks to be out of place many times and it goes against his team.

He could resolve it though, as he's very young and has a long way to go, but so far my choice would be Sandro.

Home of Barca Fans