Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Off-Topic, but this is how I imagine some of the extremely negative posters around here:

88727_0360106a3a7192f4f6a651bc527e4a53.jpg

sabby

Worst player for us is easily Pique and Alves is a close second. Even if we forget that Penalty incident, Pique had no sense of position and many times left the defense unguarded. Couple times I even spotted him in the middle behind Mascherano where both the flanks were wide open. Alves was virtually absent from our defense and both Ronaldo and Marcelo had a field day. Mathieu wasn't much helpful up in the pitch as his dribbling skills are limited, would have preferred him at the CB instead of Pique and Alba/Adriano could help much better in attacking. Xavi and Iniesta both had a bad game which is surprising. Busquets didn't look confident, probably not 100% match fit mentally. Messi was less than average. Top 3 from our side would be Neymer, Suarez and Mascherano and that's saying something. I didn't expect much from Suarez considering its his 1st real game in months and he actually made a very crucial pass which lead to our only goal. People give excuse of experience when not playing Sandro/Munir but tell me what better does Pedro provide ? At least those two kids are hungry.

Lucho's tactics didn't seem very useful but he'll learn and adjust. I would have preferred Mascherano,Rakitic and Iniesta to start in mid. Mathieu-Bartra in CB and Adriano/Alba in wing backs.

Schumi

Worst player for us is easily Pique and Alves is a close second. Even if we forget that Penalty incident, Pique had no sense of position and many times left the defense unguarded. Couple times I even spotted him in the middle behind Mascherano where both the flanks were wide open. Alves was virtually absent from our defense and both Ronaldo and Marcelo had a field day. Mathieu wasn't much helpful up in the pitch as his dribbling skills are limited, would have preferred him at the CB instead of Pique and Alba/Adriano could help much better in attacking. Xavi and Iniesta both had a bad game which is surprising. Busquets didn't look confident, probably not 100% match fit mentally. Messi was less than average. Top 3 from our side would be Neymer, Suarez and Mascherano and that's saying something. I didn't expect much from Suarez considering its his 1st real game in months and he actually made a very crucial pass which lead to our only goal. People give excuse of experience when not playing Sandro/Munir but tell me what better does Pedro provide ? At least those two kids are hungry.

Lucho's tactics didn't seem very useful but he'll learn and adjust. I would have preferred Mascherano,Rakitic and Iniesta to start in mid. Mathieu-Bartra in CB and Adriano/Alba in wing backs.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think we should have started with 4 midfielders and only Messi and Neymar up front, then bring in Suarez with 30 mns to go. I don't know, maybe we are all clutching at straws here.

Home of Barca Fans