Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

CuleLife4Life

I agree with most of you guys. I can't really see us winning and if we do, I'd be surprised if we did so dominantly. I'd gladly take a draw.

And to the poster who said he hopes we lose :lucho:

cro-man

If we play like we did until now we will surely lose. Our defense is too shacky and our midfield is only creating something when iniesta is on form. One of three players is able to create something and the rest do what??? defending?? If they do they dont do it well. Plus we have a pedro which is one less player. Neymar messi and iniesta are not enough to win against them. What i realised too is that we cant play 90 min without making big mistakes like against ajax. We loose too early and easy our concentration. What do you think will happen if we let our guard down against players like ronaldo benzemar etc.. for only few minutes?? yeah goals... The idea of mascherano playing dm is fine but maybe to early because first we didnt see him playing much in this role and second it means pique or bartra will play and this could end up really bad. Good defending is the key and this is something we are not really good at so I think the only way to win is to use every chance to score and score more than they do.

Schumi

If we play like we did until now we will surely lose. Our defense is too shacky and our midfield is only creating something when iniesta is on form. One of three players is able to create something and the rest do what??? defending?? If they do they dont do it well. Plus we have a pedro which is one less player. Neymar messi and iniesta are not enough to win against them. What i realised too is that we cant play 90 min without making big mistakes like against ajax. We loose too early and easy our concentration. What do you think will happen if we let our guard down against players like ronaldo benzemar etc.. for only few minutes?? yeah goals... The idea of mascherano playing dm is fine but maybe to early because first we didnt see him playing much in this role and second it means pique or bartra will play and this could end up really bad. Good defending is the key and this is something we are not really good at so I think the only way to win is to use every chance to score and score more than they do.

Forget the Barca (and for that matter Madrid) that you have seen until now this season. The Clasico is a totally different ball game, both teams will severely raise their level. Do we have weaknesses they can exploit? Absolutely yes. But I can assure you that our players will be far more careful against Real Madrid. At the same time, they also have some serious weaknesses (tonight for example they pondered on the ball too much at times, and their players are not as good as ours at maintaining possession) If Suarez is anywhere near his level, and the rest of our star players are on song, then I am a bit more than quietly confident over this. Last season everyone expected that Real would eat us alive in the Bernabeu Clasico but we came out on top (admittedly with some luck going our way)

Neymessi

We play like we have till now + pressing & posession(more in midfield) + alves and pique not fucking up = We not losing at the bernaleo.

ManusXavi

Don't worry I found the answer. Wikipedia made a mistake by saying 91 Real Madrid wins + 88 Barca wins + 48 draws = 228 when it actually equals 227

Siberia

Wow people seem pretty pessimistic abou this game. I too see real playing amazing and see them scoring lots of goals, but playing against barca is something completely different. First we always try to have the ball as much as possible so scoring lots of goals against us is almost impossible. Other than that, our defense has improved massively compared to last year and we still havent conceeded. This cant be just luck. Second last year everyone expected us to lose at the bernabeo cause real were at a crazy form at that moment and had much better players than this year and much more balance, still we won. And last, we have Messi. With this guy, I always see us winning, especially with the form he is having atm. Trust your team and trust Messi.

CuleLife4Life

We play like we have till now + pressing & posession(more in midfield) + alves and pique not fucking up = We not losing at the bernaleo.

The saddest thing is that I just don't think we can have a game where Pique AND Alves won't fuck up esp Alves.

I can see it now. Marcelo of RM and Alves trying to outcross each other resulting in useless giveaways. Except Alves is much worse.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If messi is in form there is nothing RM can do especially with their defense. Forget neymar forget suarez only messi in top form can win this match and I hope he is in form that day.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Gaudi

Honestly I am not very optimistic, they simply look better, if I had to say it in numbers I rate them the best team alongside Bayern, then Chelsea, then us and maybe some others. Games like this can always finish anyhow but in the past I had this feeling we can destroy them if it's our day and they were fighting hard, now...now I think is vice versa: they can destroy us (like 4:1) and we have to fight hard to take something.
I even don't think CR is in some special form, I watch their games a lot, it's not that he is doing something else, physically he is in great shape as always it's just that the team creates so much space for him he scores even more.

doublehh03

Madrid will score. Their offense is explosive right now. And it's not b/c of Ronaldo, it's b/c of all their weapons in sync. If you watch Madrid's games, Ronaldo isn't marked like Messi (Messi is pretty much always swarmed; Ronaldo has massive space to operate).

Barca will need to score at least 3 goals to have a chance.

Home of Barca Fans