Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Schumi

Sport are claiming that Barca will start with Biscuits as DM and Mascherano at CB alongside Pique. Mathieu will take Alba's position at LB. The biggest question is whether Suarez will start the match. If he does then we will have our classic midfield trio (Iniesta-Xavi-Sergio) If he does not, then Iniesta will move to a forward role, with Rakitic taking the Don's place in midfield. Sport is not mentioning Mascherano as a potential DM.

FC B

Sport are claiming that Barca will start with Biscuits as DM and Mascherano at CB alongside Pique. Mathieu will take Alba's position at LB. The biggest question is whether Suarez will start the match. If he does then we will have our classic midfield trio (Iniesta-Xavi-Sergio) If he does not, then Iniesta will move to a forward role, with Rakitic taking the Don's place in midfield. Sport is not mentioning Mascherano as a potential DM.

I wish Lucho won't start Busquets while using Masche as a CB and Mathiu as a LB, imo that is a horror formula for Barca for this game.
Moreover, without Suarez whom he'll he put in the attack to score agasint rm at their stadium Pedro, Munir ? No, no thanks !
And then neymar at rw? I prefer Suarez starting.
+1

Frodo_FCB

I think that Alba should be a definite starter in a game like this. His speed is gold for us especially against the counterattacks of RM.
Mathieu(LCB) and Bartra(RCB) because we need height and off curse Pique is in terrible form. Mascherano as a DM and we are set defensively.

Egert

Estonian Culé

2s7cjd4.gif

Siberia

I could give 4 line ups and they would all be great but I honestly think this would be our best line uup

bravo
alves Pique Bartra Mathieu

rakitic Busquets Iniesta

Suarez Messi Neymar

I really think we should play Rakitic cause I dont have faith in the right side of our defense. But if Xavi plays, Id be okay with that.

Neymessi

When I see the real attack I only think about 2 players.Alves and pique.

They are gonna get owned so bad.

mazp

Most pundits have Madrid as heavy favorites. Gladly take a draw. But most likely lose. We haven't played well away from home.

FC B

I could give 4 line ups and they would all be great but I honestly think this would be our best line uup

bravo
alves Pique Bartra Mathieu

rakitic Busquets Iniesta

Suarez Messi Neymar

I really think we should play Rakitic cause I dont have faith in the right side of our defense. But if Xavi plays, Id be okay with that.

Bartra barely played this season and has a few unhappy memories against strong opposition, not only rm. I wouln't start him in this game and I doubt Lucho will.
Busi is uncertain, not in the greatest of his form, slow and not as good as Masche when it comes to defending and destroying the attacks of the opponent.
Rakitic might be a good idea since Alves doesn't defend well for such a long time now...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Last season Tata surprised Carlo with Messi playing wide.
Wonder if Lucho is planning anything of sort.

I'd start with extra midfielder (Xavi) instead of Pedro and save Suárez as surprise factor.
Real is in great form and maintaining possession will be key to keep them at bay. Also, there'll be less pressure on Suárez if he starts form the bench.

Home of Barca Fans