Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Ursegor

World Champion
People probably expect us to lose because so many people without a brain just look at Madrids games and say. "Ronaldos scoring two per game and the whole team is scoring tons of goals. Barca's defence is bad so it will be a goal fest for Madrid" The reality is that our defence has got better and Madrids goals are partially to do with the openness of the teams that play against them.

In fairness Madrid are European Champions and playing at home while Barca got a new rookie coach and need to adapt to a lot of new concepts. Expecting Barca to lose isn't that outlandish. I won't even be mad if Barca does lose. Strangely calm about this. Too early in the season, would still remain top of the league and also I'm far too excited to see Suarez play in the next few weeks, dropping 3 points can't kill my mood. Winning in the Bernabeu at this stage is just a bonus without a fit and firing Suarez.

amircule

Luis Enrique: "I can't tell you if Luis Suárez will be starter, but he will play some minutes for sure" #fcblive

Irish_Cules

In fairness Madrid are European Champions and playing at home while Barca got a new rookie coach and need to adapt to a lot of new concepts. Expecting Barca to lose isn't that outlandish. I won't even be mad if Barca does lose. Strangely calm about this. Too early in the season, would still remain top of the league and also I'm far too excited to see Suarez play in the next few weeks, dropping 3 points can't kill my mood. Winning in the Bernabeu at this stage is just a bonus without a fit and firing Suarez.

True words.

Frodo_FCB

Luis Enrique: "I can't tell you if Luis Suárez will be starter, but he will play some minutes for sure" #fcblive

Seriously though i think that this means that we will see a four men midfield and Messi with Neymar upfront.
Suarez will get his minutes in the second half.

Neeraj

Will play some minutes for sure? Okay tbh I thought we may not see him at all unless we're either cruising or in trouble. This just makes me even more excited!! :w000t:

serghei

Even if we lose the game, I wanna see the players give their all. There is also a home game against Madrid, no reason to panic if we lose. We are 1 point ahead and the next clasico is on Camp Nou.

People probably expect us to lose because so many people without a brain just look at Madrids games and say. "Ronaldos scoring two per game and the whole team is scoring tons of goals. Barca's defence is bad so it will be a goal fest for Madrid" The reality is that our defence has got better and Madrids goals are partially to do with the openness of the teams that play against them.

I must lack a brain then, i think they will have a field day against our defence

Yeah we are doomed and after this game the world is gonna be destroyed and we will all die.
Eh what? why? no but i will be devastated and aviod newspapers for a week or so and speculate in another lost season. Maybe is doesnt affect you the slightest but i take it hard, really hard.

gatsu

Barcaforum will not be barcaforum without the usual pessimistic atmosphere before an El Classico game, if this was the case last season I could perfectly understand, although we managed to win the two liga games, but right now there is absolutely no reason for being defeatist, well maybe it is a self defense mechanism, people are pushing themselves to a sort of psychological state, so they can only be positively surprised no matter the result.
People seems to forget that this is the first big test for Madrid, Villarreal was also a good one and they were completely dominated, revealing all of their deficiencies, sure they score a lot and that alone may scare the neutral viewer, but that doesn't change the fact that their midfield lacks equilibrium and coherence, as for us I fail to understand why we are still complaining about our defensive qualities, Bravo is still undefeated, our bloc is solid and the pressing is nearly back at full force, yes there was this PSG game, which can lead us to incorrect evaluation since 2 goals where from set pieces and due to individual mistakes.
Also I’m reading that Madrid is a whole different beast when establishing a comparison with the Parisians, that’s not totally true, individually speaking PSG midfield is superior and more complementary, Madrid are only better regarding the offensive sector.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

Eh what? why? no but i will be devastated and aviod newspapers for a week or so and speculate in another lost season. Maybe is doesnt affect you the slightest but i take it hard, really hard.

You should just be a bit optimistic dude..Even if we lose this game, the season is not lost :lol: it is still October.

Zuess99

Holy Fuck you guys are so depressing . Beat madrid last season twice when the team was at its worst. Yeah they managed to score a gang load of goals but they still the 2nd best team in madrid.

CatalinR10

Seems like I didnt make a proper entrance....

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1341.gif

Innnnnnnnnn on Cunts FC game thread.

Most important game of the season so far so I hope we win.

7 points ahead of them would be awesome.

Home of Barca Fans