User Tag List

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 782

Thread: Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    zanela's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

    Spanish football’s biggest spectacle is upon us, and I’ve assumed the crucial duty of initiating (intellectual) dialogue on the same.

    A football rivalry that has political connotations, and more than a century old, has been the litmus test for the greatest managers and footballers the world has seen. We’re are once again at that moment of the season where passion and emotions will soar high, and men showing greater will to win on the pitch will be substantially rewarded.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f225048e.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	6711
    Real Madrid vs Barcelona
    Santiago Bernabéu
    La Liga Jornada 9
    Saturday, 25th Oct 2014
    18.00 CET


    • The first El Clasico was played in May 13, 1902. Since then, the two teams have netted a mammoth 736 goals between them! There have been 227 Clasicos since the first recorded match between the teams on 13 May 1902.
    • Though 21 players have moved from Barcelona to Real Madrid, only 12 have gone in the opposite direction. A total of 13 players have played on both sides of El Clasico during their careers, a list that includes Michael Laudrup, Luis Enrique, Bernd Schuster and Luis Figo, who was welcomed back to Camp Nou in 2002 with a pig's head thrown at him by an enraged Barcelona fan.
    • Despite being among the most decorated clubs in international football, there has never been a European Cup final featuring Barcelona and Real Madrid.


    Squads:
    Barcelona should be able to count on its regular members, with only Busquets’ participation a doubt at this point.

    Real Madrid barring injuries from their CL encounter should ‘ve everyone available except Bale and Ramos.


    Last edited by zanela; 22nd October 2014 at 02:39 PM.

  2. #2
    Chief Of Footballing Matters
    pacp_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,380
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said 4-0 to us in my prediction arty1:

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,762
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see Masche as a DM this time against such a formidable attack they have and playing at their stadium. This instead of the double pivot option.
    Furthermore Busi is a bit off form, slow and "too gentle" for such a clash especially when you've got Masche ready to take his place and fight like a warrior against those fast and physical rm players.
    Last edited by FC B; 22nd October 2014 at 03:29 PM.

  4. #4
    Vice President of FC Barcelona
    Behrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    Posts
    3,775
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    I'd like to see Masche as a DM this time against such a formidable attack they have and playing at their stadium. This instead of the double pivot option.
    Furthermore Busi is a bit off form, slow and "too gentle" for such a clash especially when you've got Masche ready to take his place and fight like a warrior against those fast and physical rm players.
    Masch and Rocketic will make Kroos and Modric wish they never got out of bed

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,953
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Undoubtedly the most hyped club game this year and definitely the most hyped classico.

    We may have a clean sheet but our defense doesn't match the stat by any means. Pique should be benched.I would play mathieu and masch and count on masch to not fuck up as a CB.

    If pedro starts then sub suarez as soon as pedro looks to be utter shit or sub him at half time anyway for suarez.

    It's really a 50-50 for me and tbh I would be happy with a draw considering how real are bossing their last few games and the game is at bernaleo.

    Not even god has a solution for our RB problem atm.

    Waiting for the guy who posts IN gif's to post the best one and make this thread roll

    :barca scarf: :barca scarf: :barca scarf:
    Last edited by Neymessi; 22nd October 2014 at 03:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    477
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ----------------------------Bravo----------------------------
    ----Alves-------Bartra--------------Pique------Mathieu----
    --------------------------Mascherano-----------------------
    -------------Xavi------------------------Iniesta-------------
    -------------------------Messi-------------------------------
    -------Suarez----------------------------Neymar-----------

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    477
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Undoubtedly the most hyped club game this year and definitely the most hyped classico.

    We may have a clean sheet but our defense doesn't match the stat by any means. Pique should be benched.I would play mathieu and masch and count on masch to not fuck up as a CB.

    If pedro starts then sub suarez as soon as pedro looks to be utter shit or sub him at half time anyway for suarez.

    It's really a 50-50 for me and tbh I would be happy with a draw considering how real are bossing their last few games and the game is at bernaleo.

    Not even god has a solution for our RB problem atm.

    Waiting for the guy who posts IN gif's to post the best one and make this thread roll

    :barca scarf: :barca scarf: :barca scarf:
    If Alves is more conservative with his forward runs, and keeps his mind concentrated (not as massive an "IF" as it first appears) I think we can do OK from that side. Mascherano can also help out.

  8. #8
    instinct
    Guest
    Lucho should rest some players considering we play Celta next weekend...

    Just kidding

    Unlike many Culés out there I'm not sure that we win at all. It's 50/50 for me too. They have the home advantage but we played one day earlier at home vs a less difficult opponent in the CL. Bale's absence could be a blessing in disguise for them.

    Wether Suarez starts or not, he will have a huge impact, I'm sure about that.

  9. #9
    Estonian Culé
    Egert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-3 for me.
    Hopefully we can take the win, but they have been in great form lately. But Atleti beated them at Bernaleo 2-1 so anything can happen. They have killed every little team with their cute Cristiano, but they have been in trouble with big teams. We just need to hope that we will score more than them, because let's be honest, they will score at least 2 goals.

  10. #10
    Flavia
    Guest
    I'm not confident in a win. I think we'll score, but lately our defense was really lucky. Pique and Alves current form is a worry, as rm has a lot of attack power. Bravo will most likely concede his first goals.

    Also, Ancelotti might cause Lucho problems. A draw would be great for me.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,733
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    I'm not confident in a win. I think we'll score, but lately our defense was really lucky. Pique and Alves current form is a worry, as rm has a lot of attack power. Bravo will most likely concede his first goals.

    Also, Ancelotti might cause Lucho problems. A draw would be great for me.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  12. #12
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    12,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    I'm not confident in a win. I think we'll score, but lately our defense was really lucky. Pique and Alves current form is a worry, as rm has a lot of attack power. Bravo will most likely concede his first goals.

    Also, Ancelotti might cause Lucho problems. A draw would be great for me.
    I share the same sentiment. I'd be very happy if we walk away with 1 point.
    Sóc Culer.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah we are going to beat them, their midfield lacks balance without Xabi, their defence and Iker are shaky.
    2-4 type game

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,762
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
    ----------------------------Bravo----------------------------
    ----Alves-------Bartra--------------Pique------Mathieu----
    --------------------------Mascherano-----------------------
    -------------Xavi------------------------Iniesta-------------
    -------------------------Messi-------------------------------
    -------Suarez----------------------------Neymar-----------

    Alba as a LB and Mathieu as a CB and we are good to go!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're gonna concede.

    Hope we still get away with the win though.
    Puyol #5