-
AFC_Ajax.v1317634721.png

Date: Tuesday, 10/21/2014 20:45

Competition: Champions League

Referee: TBA

Previous Results:

Ajax 2-1 FCB

FCB 4-0 Ajax

Important match this, need a win here. Messi is 3 goals behind Raul's record, need 4 to break it.

dakt

I'm not clever about this one. Anything can happen. But I do expect, based on the last game in CL, to have much more desire AND......luck. So far we're not top class in CL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am also quite nervous. We need to win the rest of the group games to guarantee the 1st spot. And with the Clasico ahead, I'd be happy if we have a boring win like 1-0 or something like that. And please everyone stays healthy.

BarçAjax8

Looking forward to this one!
I just hope all players make it out without injuries for the up-coming Clasico

Barcadub

Travelling over for this tomorrow night.

Ajax have won 5/9 games in their league so far. They havnt been great. PSG should have beat them well in the first game. How they got a draw I don't know. Poor result in APOEL too.

It should be a routine win for us.

dakt

Travelling over for this tomorrow night.

Ajax have won 5/9 games in their league so far. They havnt been great. PSG should have beat them well in the first game. How they got a draw I don't know. Poor result in APOEL too.

It should be a routine win for us.

Don't care about that really. Same was being said for PSG and then they beat us w/o Ibra. Level of motivation in domestic league and in the CL is not the same. Especially when you play against top teams like Barca.

Barcadub

Don't care about that really. Same was being said for PSG and then they beat us w/o Ibra. Level of motivation in domestic league and in the CL is not the same. Especially when you play against top teams like Barca.

Infairness PSG do have some top quality players and stepped up to the big game.

Ajax are not on the same level and this is in the Nou Camp aswel. Depends on our team selection ahead of the classico too but we should have way too much for them.

Schumi

Douglas (foot), Vermaelen, Busquets, Messi and Neymar train individually #fcblive

Is there any reason for Sergio, Messi and Neymar to train individually? Or is it just because of their long trips etc...

On the match itself, this is more than a must win game. We have to beat Ajax two times if we want to finish top of the group. I don't think that Apoel can take points away from PSG.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans