Champions League: FC Barcelona - Ajax 3-1

ScoobySquats

Anyone have english commentary of the game? I couldn't catch it :barca scarf:

Also, does anyone think that Gundogan could be the best CM on the market next summer (even though we do have the transfer ban) and what are our chances of signing him. I really want him in the Blaugrana

barcanuck

Also, does anyone think that Gundogan could be the best CM on the market next summer (even though we do have the transfer ban) and what are our chances of signing him. I really want him in the Blaugrana

Get over the Gunogan man, guy is a long way away from being a Barca player.

He is fat..:vermaelen:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have killed the game in 1st half considering the chances.
Messi is just out of this world.
Credit to Mascherano, Iniesta and Neymar. Others could have done better.

Zincubus

Banned
Although , I thought both Alves and Iniesta played something close to their best , which hasn't been the case for some time .
Maybe the message has it though to them all that places are up for grabs .

I still have Pedro as 6th choice forward and should only be used as a last resort .

Ursegor

World Champion
achd4uyr.png

Now that's what I call a well organized 4-3-3 without the ball. :lol:

Good first half.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What a first half, I felt sorry for the Ajax players who hardly had a touch on the ball on our half of the pitch. Some things could still be improved and we see some new stuff, like the crosses to our wingers. Those crosses make us less predictable and stretches our opponents, last 2 seasons we had all our build-up through Busi and Iniesta+Xavi - they passed to our wingers who passed it back and our opponents could concentrate on keeping it tighter in the middle and didn't even bother to cover the wings. Today we force them to spread all over the pitch, the pass could come from Pique/Bartra to our wingers, our wingers take on their defender more often etc - this leaves more space for our midfield and Messi. Nice touch, like what I saw.

Darko

It wasn't that good a first half, apart from the goals and Iniesta run, we only created that Pedro chance, and that was from a counter. We created nothing with our possesion play...

macleod

Hi,I miss the moment with Pedro's yellow card...Can you tell me reason of this card and video at the situation.Thanks.

Home of Barca Fans