Champions League: FC Barcelona - Ajax 3-1

Devils

We are absolutely destroying them in every way.

Only negative is that the game should be 4-0 not 2-0.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Lucho told them to slow down the game, regarding the up coming Clasico. Result was Ajax scoring. Good goal from Sandro.

First 30 minutes when we were putting pressure on them we finished off the game, with Andres and Leo leading the show. Also got to see Neymar picking up his goal. 3 points, and now we focus on the Clasico.

Forca Barca

Icarium

Lifestealer
The goal was because of laziness of defenders. Pique and Bartra both fucked up. At least one full back should be there but no one was there. Still it is good game. It is never easy playing Ajax. Sandro can be one hell of a super sub. He thrives in clutch situations.

BarcaGirl

Brilliant 1st half, should have scored more. Boring 2nd half, but Lucho most probably told them to take it easy.
Got the 3 points. Next stop Bernabeu.

Neimax

I think it was a good performance in the first 60 minutes. Of course we still can play with more pressure and faster but it was mor than ok. The best thing about today was that Iniesta was his old again. He already played well when he came in against Eibar, but today was the proof, that he's on the right track again. Pedro was also much better today. The only big negative today was Pique for me. Once again he was the greatest threat in front of our goal.
But I think all in all we are well prepared to face Real Madrid on Saturday.

barcanuck

So um Ter Stegen can't keep a clean sheet anymore. Bartra and Pique both looked like they were swimming in sand on that goal very bad defending not MatS fault anyhow.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Without messi and neymar barca are boring. Like really boring. But that is expected. I am glad we bought suarez.

Iniesta almost his usual self. May be in clasico he will be at his peak.

raki

The team must be more effective and score more. We need a statement with a big result in Europe. I hope Suarez can give that extra power in the front.
Alves: there´s no one to get your high crosses man. NO ONE. Stop it. Make 1-2 with messi like you used to.

Schumi

The team must be more effective and score more. We need a statement with a big result in Europe. I hope Suarez can give that extra power in the front.
Alves: there´s no one to get your high crosses man. NO ONE. Stop it. Make 1-2 with messi like you used to.

We need to win. Everything else is merely hype material. We had our sights on the Classico tonight (a bit too much I reckon) so we couldn't push too hard against Ajax tonight. Neymar and Messi were benched prematurely I guess, we needed that third goal first. But Lucho became worried over all those minutes that Neymar and Messi have played this season.

BusiTheKing

Rakitic left a worryingly little mark on this game. It's not like he's being played out of position but the organization of the midfield takes a toll on his utility in these games.

Home of Barca Fans