Champions League: FC Barcelona - Ajax 3-1

Samuel Eto'o

Meh, going to miss it. I'll tape it and try to not look at the result... it'll be hard though.

Once they playing I will check and I try to avoid the times the goals are scored.

Some of you guys are so lucky. Espn no longer broadcast UCL games here. I've to put up with Foxsoccer plus and their simultaneous nonsense. We got rid of Sportsmax because they kept showing the EPL teams every match day.

amircule

Official: 18 players called up for game against Ajax today, Vermaelen, Mathieu and Busquets not included, B-player Samper included

Official: Busquets has a bruised hip and won't play against Ajax tonight out of precaution
Squad (vs Ajax): Ter Stegen, Bravo, Alves, Montoya, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Alba, Samper, Xavi, Rakitic, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Messi, Sandro, Neymar

Last edited:

FC B

No he doesn't if we are being honest. It's just that Suarez is not available.

Ofc he deserves to start since Suarez isn't available that's is what I'm saying.

Why is Mathieu left out of the squad, resting?

Schumi

Ofc he deserves to start since Suarez isn't available that's is what I'm saying.

Why is Mathieu left out of the squad, resting?

Mathieu is being rested, yes.

The bitter truth for us is that none of Munir, Pedro or Sandro are anywhere near good enough to be playing for us. I would say not even as back-ups.

Sport thinks that Rafinha will play at CM and Rakitic at DM. Mascherano will be at CB and that Munir will start.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Mathieu is being rested, yes.

The bitter truth for us is that none of Munir, Pedro or Sandro are anywhere near good enough to be playing for us. I would say not even as back-ups.

Sport thinks that Rafinha will play at CM and Rakitic at DM. Mascherano will be at CB and that Munir will start.

Munir and Sandro are still young. Hardly expected to be world beaters yet. And we need players like Pedro IMO. I have a lot of respect for the guy. Gets on and puts in a reasonable shift for the team, gets a few goals and doesn't complain. Without players like Pedro a 60 game season wouldn't be possible. Sure you can criticise his ability by saying that he isn't good enough to play for us but then again who do you want as back up to put on the bench that will do what Pedro does without complaining.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Well, it seems that Pique-Bartra will be CB pairing, but most probably it will be Pique-Masche.

Home of Barca Fans