Champions League: FC Barcelona - Ajax 3-1

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fkin hell, TV channel in Estonia which shows UCL, doesn't show Barca game... City-Roma last time and Roma-Bayern now. Have to watch it from stream again...
x10is6.gif

serghei

Fkin hell, TV channel in Estonia which shows UCL, doesn't show Barca game... City-Roma last time and Roma-Bayern now. Have to watch it from stream again...

They must have bought the rights only for the first option. But if they had the first option last time, why did they choose City - Roma when they had a better option in PSG - Barca? Pretty odd indeed.

CuleLife4Life

That sucks smh. Don't get why Barca isn't priority though. Perhaps its cheaper to get the rights to other games instead.Thankfully you can stream it.

serghei

That sucks smh. Don't get why Barca isn't priority though. Perhaps its cheaper to get the rights to other games instead.Thankfully you can stream it.

Bayern - Roma is the better game. I suspect many TV stations have that game as their no1 priority for tuesday night.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They're showing Barca vs Ajax here on the free/open channel(Viasat4).

Viasat got the rights for most, if not all CL matches so they can pick and choose which matches to show on their pay channels and which one on the free one.

It's a disgrace here in Norway where there are different channels for Premier League, La Liga, Champions League and the Norwegian League :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

I am in luck. TVR HD broadcasts Barcelona Ajax. Shit commentators but crystall clear image quality.

Odd, TVR also has first choice for tuesday night, but they chose Barca - Ajax. Probably hoping for many goals. :D

Last edited:

FC B

I am in luck. TVR HD broadcasts Barcelona Ajax. Shit commentators but crystall clear image quality.

Odd, TVR also has first choice for tuesday night, but they chose Barca - Ajax. Probably hoping for many goals. :D

Well I understand there is no more Cosmin Cernat in charge of sports department at TVR which explains it all:lol:
I remember he chose a Shakhatar game in the past instead of a Barca-Arsenal classic, he was truly incompetent to say the least:neymar:

L

linetty

Barca's fixture is best game on the night besides Roma-Bayern. Ajax ain't parking the bus so it's gonna be fun.

5 days till we get to see Suarez in action, FINALLY!!

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Sky show pretty much all Barca matches. Suppose the most evil piece of scum that exists on the planet (Rupert Murdoch) has to be good for something.

RightGuy

i hope we make it without any injuries.Don't want neymar or inesta injured for the classico.
i want to see a Bartra-Mathieu pairing.

CatalinR10

is TVR HD international ?

It's from my country but i have no ideea since I don't watch that channel.

serghei

is TVR HD international ?

It's from my country but i have no ideea since I don't watch that channel.

I have no idea. They only have free-to-air rights for tuesday's games, can only broadcast 1 game (whichever they choose) + highlights from all of the games played on tuesdays. I don't follow TVR usually, but watching Barca on Camp Nou on 1080i is pretty nice. Better than streams by far.

Sky show pretty much all Barca matches. Suppose the most evil piece of scum that exists on the planet (Rupert Murdoch) has to be good for something.

Of course they do. Those suckers have 4 channels IIRC.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Meh, going to miss it. I'll tape it and try to not look at the result... it'll be hard though.

C

cbfpaulinho4

i may miss it damn, il try n catch a stream at work like i did for the brazil-japan game.

Home of Barca Fans