Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

:lol: ow how bad it hurts, so very very much. Maybe they should ban Barca from la liga as well, Real might win it for a change.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah the government is really not giving up on this, but they said it has nothing to do with it being barça or catalans, sounds legit.

just cancel the anthem.
No one is enjoying it. Not the whistling fans, not the government, not even the pros given how things turn out every time lol.
And least of all the king.

That guy had a bad week btw.
From the copa final to a state dinner with Hollande where a wild translator appeared and proceeded to start translating hollande's speech in spanish right during toasting time.
As a result the whole crowd drank to the aerial catastrophe in Barcelonette. The king seemed to be one of the few who noticed the timing.

As it happens, the king speaks french and didn't need a translator in the first place. And if like his wife did, just pass a fucking piece of paper with the translation next time :zubi:

Radec

Pogba is amazing. He would be perfect for us but it'll suck hard if real get him

Edit.

I am a idiot wrong thread lol.

Last edited:

Caps

Could someone tell me the UK times of the open bus and the Nou Camp celebrations and where I can see it/

SCare

I'm so happy it's unexplanable, love this team, love how we play, love Messi (that part is no surprise)... pfff, there are no words to describe how I feel, so I'll just copy Xavi's sentence, "We are the best club in the world, no matter what they say" !

Last edited:
F

Flavia

There's a petition going on, in order to put pressure on rfef to expel Barça and Athletic from cdr, because of the hymn boo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans