Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Very nice video of the Huesca players. Awesome feeling for the guys. :thumbsup2:

And nobody can say that the schedule is rigged or something. Madrid derby in the round of 16 and one of them vs Barca in the quarters.
Also Valencia and Sevilla will probably meet in the quarterfinal. They are the 2 strongest clubs on the left side of the tree.

I like it. We'll see a different final this season.

F

Flavia

Don Aspas scored a hattrick(!!!) in the 1-6 Sevilla win today, against Sabadell.

DonAndres must be proud :p

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
James was pretty good against Cornella today, he has been astonishingly consistent this season. Jese came back and scored a nice goal. Looking back at the bracket it should be really interesting to see Real play atletico in the round of 16, odds are real will win and we will play Real in the Quarter finals, if we can knock them out, surely the copa is ours

F

Flavia

Don Aspas with a brace for sevilla!

edit: it's a hattrick now! In 5 minutes. The legend is back :p

khaled_a_d

Who would you prefer facing against us?Atletico or real?I would pick atletico any day all day.

Neither but would go with Atletico ,It feels less bitter to lose from them that is 1st. and If anything I got sick of all this classicos .I hope for 1 year that we only have to play them only twice in Liga and just it

Barcadub

Cracking game going on.

Valencia go ahead to lead 3-1 on Agg.

Rayo hit back with 2 goals. 3-3

Valencia hammered them 3-0 at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans