User Tag List

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ow how bad it hurts, so very very much. Maybe they should ban Barca from la liga as well, Real might win it for a change.
    6RACIES XAVI

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the government is really not giving up on this, but they said it has nothing to do with it being barça or catalans, sounds legit.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just cancel the anthem.
    No one is enjoying it. Not the whistling fans, not the government, not even the pros given how things turn out every time lol.
    And least of all the king.

That guy had a bad week btw.
    From the copa final to a state dinner with Hollande where a wild translator appeared and proceeded to start translating hollande's speech in spanish right during toasting time.
    As a result the whole crowd drank to the aerial catastrophe in Barcelonette. The king seemed to be one of the few who noticed the timing.

As it happens, the king speaks french and didn't need a translator in the first place. And if like his wife did, just pass a fucking piece of paper with the translation next time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pogba is amazing. He would be perfect for us but it'll suck hard if real get him

Edit.

I am a idiot wrong thread lol.
    Last edited by Radec; 6th June 2015 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could someone tell me the UK times of the open bus and the Nou Camp celebrations and where I can see it/

~ Gods ~

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so happy it's unexplanable, love this team, love how we play, love Messi (that part is no surprise)... pfff, there are no words to describe how I feel, so I'll just copy Xavi's sentence, "We are the best club in the world, no matter what they say" !
    Last edited by SCare; 15th June 2015 at 10:00 AM.

Flavia
    There's a petition going on, in order to put pressure on rfef to expel Barça and Athletic from cdr, because of the hymn boo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As if..

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the whole story is a misunderstanding.