-
eibar.v1409835962.png

Date: Saturday, 10/18/2014 20:00
Competition: League - Round 8
Stadium: Camp Nou
City: Barcelona
Capacity: 99,786
Referee: Teixeira Vitienes, José Antonio

The league is back, after an international break. Eibar is 9th in the table(2W, 3W, 2L). Their last 3 games ended in a draw.

Eibar got promoted last season, and this is their first time playing the Primera.

Cule4life

The Culest
Eibar certainly are no pushovers. The away leg will definitely be hard. But at home i see us getting a 2-0 result

barca7788

Nepali Cule
just read that we lent them our kits to them in the past and from then they too use blaugrana. soft spot for them then.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
They've drawn Athletic, beat Sociedad, drawn Villarreal, and dominated Atletico despite losing to them so far this season in terms of playing the 'bigger' sides. They remind me of Villarreal and are very organized/smart in their play. Even if they don't have any star power whatsoever, their decision making on the ball during counters is very impressive. Not to mention that they've manifested a fair amount of golazos so far.

One of my favorite sights in la liga because of them being minnows with champions-mentality, not to be taken lightly at all.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully Leo will score 3 and beat the record, but I would be happy with him scoring 1-2 and some assists. And also this is the last game where Suarez can't play for us!
1gliis.gif

Frodo_FCB

I read in some sites that Lucho will rest Ney and Messi due to the upcoming games against Ajax and RM.
I dont think its gonna happen, but we should be able to win Eibar at home even without our 2 best players.

Frodo_FCB

Hopefully Leo will score 3 and beat the record, but I would be happy with him scoring 1-2 and some assists. And also this is the last game where Suarez can't play for us!
1gliis.gif

No he should break the record in the Bernaleo :party1:

PhilS

I'd be all for not starting Neymar once this week, then not starting Messi the next. They can be supersubs, stay fresh for el clasico. Same for Rak and Iniesta.

F

Flavia

Ivan Rakitic and Luis Suárez rejoin squad

www.fcbarcelona.com
10/15/2014 13:05

The Croatian and the Uruguayan were back at training on Wednesday
Douglas, with a bruised left foot, worked out separately and will not be available against Eibar

pic_2014-10-15_ENTRENO_33.v1413371424.JPG

Ivan Rakitic and Luis Suárez are back from international duty and were able to train with the first team this morning. But there was bad news for Douglas, who has a bruised left foot and worked out separately this morning and will not be available for selection against Eibar.

Luis Enrique also called on the services of Barça B’s Dongou and Samper, as well as Rafinha, even though he’s not yet been declared fully fit.

Sandro and Munir came along for the final part of the workout, even though they have been given the day off after losing to Serbia in last night’s U21 international. Neymar also put in an appearance at the Ciutat Esportiva on Wednesday morning.

FC Barcelona will train again on Thursday at 11.00 AM CET.

Antimadridista1

Why Ney specifically?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Forum Fiend v1.2.9.

Because he's on fire at the moment. The partnership btw Leo & him makes me think that if the argentinean is in a good day, he will provide some beautiful passes and then assist the brazilian.

RightGuy

Bravo
Montoya-Bartra-Mathieu-Alba
Rafinha-Busquets-Rakitic
Messi-Sandro-Neymar

bartra need game time and i want to see how he does with mathieu.

F

Flavia

Tw Eibar: "The club denies that FC Barcelona has taken excepcional safety measures for the game on Saturday." [@sd_eibar]

note: real madrid linked media had launched a campaign in past days saying barcelona had imposed imposible safety measures for eibar fans

La caverna at it again.

Barcadub

Tw Eibar: "The club denies that FC Barcelona has taken excepcional safety measures for the game on Saturday." [@sd_eibar]

note: real madrid linked media had launched a campaign in past days saying barcelona had imposed imposible safety measures for eibar fans

La caverna at it again.

Whats the safety issue all about?

Home of Barca Fans