Lliga: FC Barcelona - Eibar 3-0

barcanuck

Tata did us a favor playing Messi only 30 minutes vs Hong Kong so starting Leo isn't all that bad. Either that or a full second half from him if guys like Munir Pedro and Sandro can't start. Resting Ney is what I want to see since Dunga always plays him the full 90.

The international break might actually hinder Eibar's good run of form since they just sat around eating for 2 weeks wishing they were internationals.

Neeraj

Does this have something to do with their 5k capacity stadium not having the required checks/safety measures? If this is nonsense from Madrid, what an absolutely random way of trying to be a nuisance :\

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Looks like Pedro is out injured so that makes it harder to rest Neymar/Messi...

Messi wouldn't be rested anyway. Sandro could replace Neymar if needed. Depends on whether we rest players for the must win game against Ajax. Madrid have got Levante and then Liverpool so its not like they can rest loads of players.

frog-fcb

Hopefully Leo will score 3 and beat the record, but I would be happy with him scoring 1-2 and some assists. And also this is the last game where Suarez can't play for us!
1gliis.gif

Cmon now messi is goin to break the record in the classico

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho should rest key players here. Midfield in particular, Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic played alot during international break.

Kinlejus

I personally don't see our key players being rested at the start of the game, we need to get to rhythm as soon as possible, knowing that 2 very important fixtures after this match will be played within 7 days period

Kerrybai

They've drawn Athletic, beat Sociedad, drawn Villarreal, and dominated Atletico despite losing to them so far this season in terms of playing the 'bigger' sides. They remind me of Villarreal and are very organized/smart in their play. Even if they don't have any star power whatsoever, their decision making on the ball during counters is very impressive. Not to mention that they've manifested a fair amount of golazos so far.

One of my favorite sights in la liga because of them being minnows with champions-mentality, not to be taken lightly at all.

Great summary :beer2:

Is Rafinha fit? I would like to see him play.

Ursegor

World Champion
Rafinha got the green light but I doubt he's match fit. Xavi should start though. Home game plus he's rested. Start with either Iniesta or Rakitic alongside him and then substitute them for each other in the 2nd half. Both Iniesta and Rakitic can get some rest this way.

F

Flavia

Sergio Busquets could be rested against Eibar tomorrow. Barcelona B midfielder Sergi Samper is likely to replace him.

I hope Lucho rests Busi. But he could try Masch as dm...

F

Flavia

Lucho just said in the presser that Pedro is starting saturday.

Home of Barca Fans