Barca Interrogation Room - Questions we would love answered!

Toecrusher

Don't know about you guys, but as a culer my mind is constantly racing with questions about the team that I wish I could ask them and get answers to.

HONEST answers to questions, not the PR stuff that we are fed in press conferences and interviews (which is necessary). The kind that if I was Messi's or Iniesta's or Luchos best friend, I could ask over a drink and get a no-holds barred relaxed answer to and conversation about...

So I decided to list them down, in a way thinking that if I had 5 mins with these guys, and they were forced to be completely honest with me, what questions would I ask them? What do I REALLY want to the answers to? I'm sure you guys have many more....

And its not just about being critical, but about understanding their thought processes as well. And the more we understand, the less likely we are to be critical...

Admins feel free to merge this thread with something else if more appropriate!

LUIS ENRIQUE
• The midfielders this year are playing wider and covering FBs. Are you happy with the trade-offs this will have for their attacking contribution?
• Is Dani Alves instructed to cross as often as he does?
• Do you think it makes sense to have both fullbacks being attacking, or is a more defensive minded fullback needed for balance? Are you aware this has not worked in big games for almost 3 years now?
• Why does Mascheranho start at CB over Bartra?
• Do you think Bartra is a good enough CB to play for Barca?
• What role do you see Rafinha playing this year? Do you think his attributes are suited to him being a Barca CM?
• Are you happy with Pedro’s contribution to the team?
• What do you see in Sergi Roberto? Do you think he will ever make it at Barca?
• Busquets has not been rotated thus far this year – do you think it is time that Mascherano gets a run out in that position?

INIESTA
• Why has your form been inconsistent over the past year?

MESSI
• Are you aware of the criticism of you running less recently? Was this a conscious decision on your part, or tactical?

BUSQUETS
• Do you feel that at times your play is too cute and this is costing us?
• Do you feel you would benefit from having competition for your place?

Home of Barca Fans