6 - Carles Alena

messi1995

Do you think I'm joking, Khaled? I hope you have twitter man because then you will clearly see many Gomes Fans vs Denis Suarez fans. To be honest both are bang average and I can't believe we have fans that think they are good. There was a time when everybody talked about players that actually fit us but now we are praising bang average players like Gomes and Paulinho. Didn't mention Denis because we used our opportunity with the buy-back clause to bring him back to see if he can prove us wrong which he hasn't. But Gomes and Paulinho for 35 and 40M is a absolutely disgrace. We need to sign a controller, selg dead woods and then find players that fit us unlike Gomes and Paulinho.

Zincubus

Banned
There's a story circulating that Messi and Suarez have put Alena forward as one of FIVE players that should be moved on as he's simply not good enough ..

tacticvarium

Official: Aleñá is included in the first team squad for tomorrow's league game away to Real Betis [fcb]

Glad Valverde chose him over Denis.

Joan

Official: Aleñá is included in the first team squad for tomorrow's league game away to Real Betis [fcb]

this might actually mean he's gonna play

Barca B are playing quite a tough match tomorrow, hope EV will show more trust in him

LeeRomeno

Exactly people like u love him just bcos 2 coaches Lucho and Valverde loves him. And u are part of the fanbase. If Valverde uses Deulofeu, I bet Deulofeu will be ur number one player. The most criticised are Denis and Deulofeu, not Gomes.

"By far the most criticised", not even close mate. Goes to show how protective fans like u are.

ROFL, you are more delusional than I ever thought. I mean seriously, giving proper time for both coaches and players is part of my philosophy. Then again so is being fan of club, not some specific players. I could not give a damn about what happens to players when they leave. But sure as hell I will also not trash them without reason if they are part of club. So considering me being fan of Gomes is hilarious. I have said several times that although clearly not as bad as people make him sound and he is much more confident this season, he is not really influential in the squad and if a good offer should come, we should accept it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Means Valverde is pleased with him and that he thinks he is ready to help the team. Espanyol away and now Betis away are serious games too. Great vote of confidence for the kid.

serghei

Great news! Come on Valverde, take your own La Masia player and put him in the first 11 before you leave. Almost every top Barca manager did that in the last decade.

Atletico drew, Madrid is so far we can't even see them, it's potentially an 11 point lead, we are in the position to give chances to youger talents, especially considering the CL is closing and we need the starters in top physical form.

henias

ROFL, you are more delusional than I ever thought. I mean seriously, giving proper time for both coaches and players is part of my philosophy. Then again so is being fan of club, not some specific players. I could not give a damn about what happens to players when they leave. But sure as hell I will also not trash them without reason if they are part of club. So considering me being fan of Gomes is hilarious. I have said several times that although clearly not as bad as people make him sound and he is much more confident this season, he is not really influential in the squad and if a good offer should come, we should accept it.

I didnt trash him. I never said u need to trash him. No one ever trashed him. I'm just saying he's indeed one of the worst in La Liga, along with Deulofeu and Vidal, and then Denis. Saying everyone is trash talking him is just as delusional. It's simply recognising what his abilities are.

khaled_a_d

Means Valverde is pleased with him and that he thinks he is ready to help the team. Espanyol away and now Betis away are serious games too. Great vote of confidence for the kid.

I see it more of experience rather than vote of confidence, he wants to see what he got b4 allowing some players to leave (may be there is a Gomes or Denis offer we don't know about)
So basically it is Alena chance to impress.

Home of Barca Fans