6 - Carles Alena

BarcaJack

If he can prove himself earlier we can avoid another Cesc-Thiago situation. I do not rate Coutinho that highly.

khaled_a_d

Looks good,though need to refine some of those passes. Segunda seems about right for him right now. atm the team seem to be built for his and Cucu development as they are largely surrounded by 23-24 years old players.
Next summer I think our midfield need to be sorted,many players need to leave and other need to find their role (Denis a midfielder or winger) and this should open things for him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He would genuinely improve the first team if he walked on right now, maybe even to a significant degree. I'd also think he'd be our best starter at RCM already by virtue of style if not yet experience and matured quality, though he has plenty of that now and is easily a La Liga level player.

At the very least he should start getting a couple of first team appearances for this season soon.

Nothanks

we should still get coutinho

starters:
----------Coutinho-------Sergi Roberto
-----------------Sergio.B
subs:
---------Denis Suarez-------Carles Alena
---------------------Rakitic

sell rafinha, turan, samper
keep paulinho has tactical sub for scoring late in a game or minnows

tough decision but also we should not renew iniesta... high wages and he may still be okay as of late but he aint gonna get better.

God Serena

we should still get coutinho

starters:
----------Coutinho-------Sergi Roberto
-----------------Sergio.B
subs:
---------Denis Suarez-------Carles Alena
---------------------Rakitic

sell rafinha, turan, samper
keep paulinho has tactical sub for scoring late in a game or minnows

tough decision but also we should not renew iniesta... high wages and he may still be okay as of late but he aint gonna get better.

Would rather keep Samper than use Rakitic as CDM sub. Raki has every last flaw seen in Samper + poor passing range and he's a lot older.

God Serena

I don't really rate samper guy could barely play for granada lat year

All that means is you haven't the slightest clue what went on at Granada. They knew they were getting relegated, they fired a couple of different managers throughout the season, and Samper had a clause in his loan that meant Granada would have to pay us if he played too many games. They decided in March they were never going to use him again purely because of that. You can't just not rate a player based on his first and only season in La Liga because of our board's shitty negotiations.

Nothanks

did you watch their games? because i did and he wasn't anything noteworthy
tell me any game he had that was considered good last season
sergi samper is 22 turning 23 in january he's hardly a kid anymore its time to let the "dream" die lol

our team is looking at that german kid leon goretzka, It's almost certain samper will not be a barca player next season.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Samper is done at Barça barring a miracle.

They wouldn't have loaned him out again if not.

At this rate Oriol Busquets seem more likely to make it to the 1st team than Samper.

Home of Barca Fans