6 - Carles Alena

khaled_a_d

When he gets healthy, is would be merciful to loan him out or sell him. No way he is going to get on the field with this squad.

It is a legit option to loan him. But depending on sales
We need to get rid of 6 out of 8 players (Marlon-Mina-Gomes-Denis-Samper-Rafinha-Paco-Munir), if we are successful in that Alena will have his chances with the team
Specifically 3 out of Munir-Paco-Denis-Rafinha

serghei

I'd keep Rafinha, as it's hard to get 35m. for him. Rafinha is a very good player, shouldn't be sold for cheap, like Gomes or Denis. We need to sell, but not for scraps. Rafinha, Mina, these should go for big bucks. Hoping for 60-70m. for both.

From Paco and Munir, just sell the one who gives us most money.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

I would rather play Rafinha than Denis or Gomes, but much rather play Alena than all of them. He would be matured by some playing time here and there - he should play in most Copa-games, imo. Denis is hellbend to make a Roberto, but I just don't see it happening. If Rafinha is alright with riding the bench and losing playing-time to youth, then fine. Else sell him.

Joan

Loan to a club where he'd play is not a bad deal, but I'd never sell Alena. If we manage to sell Denis, Gomes, Samper and possibly Rafinha there'd be lots of time.

tacticvarium

I would get rid of all deadweights even for pennies if it means more playing times for Aleñá for the upcoming season.
Rafinha, Gomes, Denis, Samper should all be sold this summer.

Raketa10

I would get rid of all deadweights even for pennies if it means more playing times for Aleñá for the upcoming season.
Rafinha, Gomes, Denis, Samper should all be sold this summer.

Couldn’t agree more on this one. Alena and Puig need space so Gomes, Denis and Samper shouldn’t even have a price tag, just get rid of them. Rafinha on the other hand is worth some money.

Last edited:

Yugi

I dont think he will play this season under Valverde. What a waste of another talent, unlucky injuries man

tacticvarium

[tw]1030337622952931328[/tw]

At least until the winter!:valverde2:
This will definitely hurt Aleñá's development. He might end up just wasting the whole season again with the B team.

Messi983

It's a smart decision. He'll get into match fitness with Barça B and then he'll probably get first team minutes when Copa starts and maybe in last game or two of group stage of CL if we'll already be qualified. Also think he can still learn a thing or two playing under Garcia Pimienta for a few months.

Home of Barca Fans