6 - Carles Alena

BBZ8800

I'm forced to admit I might be on that ship with you, but I still want to wait until I've seen him with the B team...

For now:
1. he seems very smart with a high footballing IQ
2. he has "balls", he isn't scared
3. he doesn't look as a future diva
4. he looks like a leader

It doesn't have to mean anything, but he has some nice starting tactical and psychological skills.

navidjaan

For now:
1. he seems very smart with a high footballing IQ
2. he has "balls", he isn't scared
3. he doesn't look as a future diva
4. he looks like a leader

It doesn't have to mean anything, but he has some nice starting tactical and psychological skills.

I can confirm all 4 things :p

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Scoring for the B team too now. Although, they lost in the end, which is to be expected these days.

God Serena

I get he's only called up because Gumbau and Samper are both with the first team, but honestly, he's much better than Gumbau in every aspect of his game and should probably be promoted. The B team needs more Alena.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nope. Being with Juvenil A and getting the odd calls for the B Team is perfect.

Co0ter

He's 17, he'll grow a lot over the next 1-2 years, physically speaking. Let him stay there a bit to develop and continue to gain confidence. A taste of B team is all he needs.

BarcaBarcaBarca

I was at the match v cornella and alena changed the game completely! barca b were very poor in the final third - samper was giving pass after pass after pass but nothing would ever come of them, however when alena came on he drove forward and gave the team another option. he was only on the field for 25mins yet he was almost man of the match. he should defo start the next game.

navidjaan

He's 17, he'll grow a lot over the next 1-2 years, physically speaking. Let him stay there a bit to develop and continue to gain confidence. A taste of B team is all he needs.

He's already very well-developed for his age group. Also shows when he plays for Barça B. More or less instantly fits the physical mold of the touch Segunda B. Very promising.

Messi10

Watched him on Sunday! he got all the makings of a World Class midfielder, Vision, Shooting, Passes, Dictating a game. Reminds me of KAKA

Home of Barca Fans