6 - Carles Alena

Pepe Silvia

This kid has the 'it' factor. If Valverde treats him like Pep did Busquets, we might just make this season successful afterall. Many more factors besides this, but you get my point.

Jallo

This kid has the 'it' factor. If Valverde treats him like Pep did Busquets, we might just make this season successful afterall. Many more factors besides this, but you get my point.

Might be our best passer in the midfield besides Business and Iniesta

RIZALDINHO

i do not think he will play lots of games this season because we signed fucking shit paulinho who will play more games than alena even though alena is much better than him and next year when this happens i think alena will leave barca to play ist team football unfortunately.

tacticvarium

He was getting the shit kicked out of him today in that chaotic game

Yeah many young players go through that when they are promoted to the upper level.
He also had to suffer many fouls when he first played for the B team in Segunda B but he adapted quickly.
He will do the same this time as well.

ebieymjunior

We're looking for a controlling midfielder.. We have Aleñá for that. Why are we overlooking him and thinking of buying players such as Seri and Jorginho (as good as they are)?

Jallo

We're looking for a controlling midfielder.. We have Aleñá for that. Why are we overlooking him and thinking of buying players such as Seri and Jorginho (as good as they are)?

Barca has not being linked with Jorginho and Alena is not a deep lying playmaker.

Home of Barca Fans