Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 289

Thread: Carles Alena

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Xavinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    578
    I agree he's an incredible talent, but I don't see Aleña having many similarities with Rivaldo.

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavinho View Post
    I agree he's an incredible talent, but I don't see Aleña having many similarities with Rivaldo.
    Agree. He´s an offensive midfielder.

  3. #18
    New signing

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavinho View Post
    I agree he's an incredible talent, but I don't see Aleña having many similarities with Rivaldo.

    Of course different positions they play but just watch these videos closely. His dribbling, touch, stance are just like Rivaldo. He also has the leadership, scoring ability when necessary. I'm not saying Rivaldo v2.0, just pointing out the similarities.

  4. #19
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Budva/Novi Sad
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post
    Of course different positions they play but just watch these videos closely. His dribbling, touch, stance are just like Rivaldo. He also has the leadership, scoring ability when necessary. I'm not saying Rivaldo v2.0, just pointing out the similarities.
    Can you please write without coloring, I'm on the Blue Barca skin and it's hard to read your posts..

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by vukkapor View Post
    Can you please write without coloring, I'm on the Blue Barca skin and it's hard to read your posts..
    his name is blue wolf

  6. #21
    Junior Member
    I Wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    120
    new capita Juvenil A?

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    navidjaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by I Wonder View Post
    new capita Juvenil A?
    Most likely!

  8. #23
    Junior Member
    I Wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    120
    No. Garcia Ray is a new captain of Juvenil A... So close

  9. #24
    Junior Member
    I Wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    120
    Debut!!!! Yes!

    Last edited by I Wonder; 29th August 2015 at 06:20 PM.

  10. #25
    Member
    noteiverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    208
    So good today. Keep it up kid!

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,223
    Trained with the first team today!

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    xavi_the_Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    austria
    Posts
    3,644
    Again on the bench for the B team.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    navidjaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by xavi_the_Boss View Post
    Again on the bench for the B team.
    Nothing wrong with that, to be honest. No need to rush it. He'll get his chances in the XI sooner or later.

  14. #29
    Vice President of FC Barcelona
    Behrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    Posts
    3,585
    Quote Originally Posted by navidjaan View Post
    Nothing wrong with that, to be honest. No need to rush it. He'll get his chances in the XI sooner or later.
    the way things are going right now, he might get a debut at the A team first
    #DonAKForPresident
    DonAK's Team:
    Vice President - Behrox
    Chief of Footballing Matters - pacp_96
    :barca scarf:

  15. #30
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,613
    He had a UEFA Youth League game on Tuesday. No need to start him in the B team two days before that on Sunday.

Tags for this Thread