6 - Carles Alena

F

FlaFCB

Anyways, look at Aleñá today vs Denis, Gomes, Rafinha and Arda and tell me he wouldn't be able to get minutes if promoted next summer.

He surely would. He wasn't brilliant, but still better than denis, rafinha and arda.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What I loved was that he himself said he had a bad game and will analyze his mistakes and look to do better whenever he gets a chance next time - That's incredibly encouraging to hear which makes me think this kid will go far

Devils

It was to be expected that he have some difficulties, but man that was a sweet goal.

He was fighting hard out there as well. I'd easily kick Arda out the door to give this kid a chance.

God Serena

Anyways, look at Aleñá today vs Denis, Gomes, Rafinha and Arda and tell me he wouldn't be able to get minutes if promoted next summer.

He'd be fighting for minutes at Betis or something if promoted next summer. That's if Lucho unfortunately is still here.

jamrock

He played with real heart yesterday, he reminds me of Kaptoum last season,coming in and playing well, btw. What has happened to Kaptoum this season?.

El Flaco

Aleñá's goal vs. Hércules

[gfy]HomelyPracticalFox[/gfy]

[gfy]AngelicClosedBats[/gfy]

[gfy]SmallFoolhardyDesertpupfish[/gfy]

Raketa10

Let's all stay calm, this kid has great potential but he has to stay humble and he needs to keep improving every day. Bombastic hadlines would harm him right now. We do not need another Krkic or Deulofeu case.

Honestly his game yesterday was bad but that goal was great. He is still far away from a complete player and he has to keep on working hard and than he may become a real world class player one day.

navidjaan

Okay thanks, I hope he finds back form and the club and coaches don't just throw him to the side. He has potential.

This carbonell kid must be very good then?

He is, and he's versatile, so he has the upper hand on Kaptoum. At least we're talking about talented La Masia players knocking each other off instead of signings :)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I haven't seen enough of him to form a solid opinion but from what little I've seen I don't think he's ready to replace anyone in midfield yet

Home of Barca Fans