6 - Carles Alena

Vilarrubi

Ei1VlFLWAAEVPN0

Expectation: Heir to Xavi

Reality: Heir to Denis

cro-man

Number 6? lol the next roberto. God help us. This club is dying. A guy who is not good enough for betis is good enough for barca and to wear number 6.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Share your logic please so that it becomes a useful discussion. Where do you see Alena playing and where do you see Puig playing in a 4231 formation? Do they both occupy the same position?
I think if he decides to play someone else besides Pjanic along with DJ, he will choose Busi or Him. Cuz he's teh moar puhisical. I hope RK will surprise me.
Btw, i think Puig would be better in whichever role Griez or Cout plays unless they totally renew themselves in positive way under Cowmander. Iniesta played on left flank sometimes and did fine.

kattanib

I think if he decides to play someone else besides Pjanic along with DJ, he will choose Busi or Him. Cuz he's teh moar puhisical. I hope RK will surprise me.
Btw, i think Puig would be better in whichever role Griez or Cout plays unless they totally renew themselves in positive way under Cowmander. Iniesta played on left flank sometimes and did fine.

I personally think the same as well. So there is no direct competition between Puig and Alena since they will probably occupy different positions

Home of Barca Fans