User Tag List

Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1274

Thread: 26 - Carles Aleña

  1. #1171
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,480
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had terrible luck with injuries to our most promising midfielders. Alena, Samper, and Oriol have all suffered serious injuries in the same season...

  2. #1172
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    It's kinda tight but hopefully both Oriol and Samper would be fit for the pre-season.

  3. #1173
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #1174
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,749
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When might he be back?

  5. #1175
    Member
    Jallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    When might he be back?
    Out for 3-4 months, so sometime in October.

  6. #1176
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #1177
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #1178
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barça B players are being poorly managed. Aleña could have perfectly made some La liga games this season. Barça virtually won the league several months before the end of it and werent able to put him or Oriol Busquets or other players in some games. It would have been perfect, they would be integrated in a winning team, little pressure, playing with great players... I can't imagine of a better scenario to integrate these players.

    Idiots!!

  9. #1179
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,976
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascom View Post
    Barça B players are being poorly managed. Aleña could have perfectly made some La liga games this season. Barça virtually won the league several months before the end of it and werent able to put him or Oriol Busquets or other players in some games. It would have been perfect, they would be integrated in a winning team, little pressure, playing with great players... I can't imagine of a better scenario to integrate these players.

    Idiots!!
    In 442 we had: Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Paulinho, Dembele.
    A new guy Coutinho who needed to be integrated with core players.
    The same with Dembele.
    The only way to integrate those two is to play them with starters.
    All mentioned players wanted to play, plus Gomes and Denis needed some matches also.

    Alena could have gotten some minutes.
    But not matches, except the last 3-4 rounds.

  10. #1180
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In 442 we had: Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Paulinho, Dembele.
    A new guy Coutinho who needed to be integrated with core players.
    The same with Dembele.
    The only way to integrate those two is to play them with starters.
    All mentioned players wanted to play, plus Gomes and Denis needed some matches also.

    Alena could have gotten some minutes.
    But not matches, except the last 3-4 rounds.
    Hopefully this time they will play in the Copa because frankly nobody will care about the Copa this season. We really need to win the CL this season.

  11. #1181
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    "Kind of player who emerges only once every ten years."

    We've heard this same hogwash before with the likes of Deulofeu and Bojan.

    Complete bollocks.

    "Process like Xavi or Iniesta." La Masia tards can never stop it with their delusions.

    Another Xavi and Iniesta will never come from our youth teams ever again. EVER.

    After this kid fails to live up to his hype, he will be binned along with Samper and co. and the Masia tards will move on to another B team player.

  12. #1182
    Member
    Jallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernCule View Post
    "Kind of player who emerges only once every ten years."

    We've heard this same hogwash before with the likes of Deulofeu and Bojan.

    Complete bollocks.

    "Process like Xavi or Iniesta." La Masia tards can never stop it with their delusions.

    Another Xavi and Iniesta will never come from our youth teams ever again. EVER.

    After this kid fails to live up to his hype, he will be binned along with Samper and co. and the Masia tards will move on to another B team player.
    He is saying to make it he will go through the up and down Xavi and Iniesta went through. Who lest we forget were not always destined to be greats. They all faced adversity in there carry same as Aleña is bound to face.

  13. #1183
    Junior Member
    Toecrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't he officially promoted? Wondering why he is still in the B-team thread.

    In any case looking forward to seeing him play more frequently this year - is often forgotten about in the "team depth" lists.

  14. #1184
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,582
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is he expected to be ready to play?

  15. #1185
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When he gets healthy, is would be merciful to loan him out or sell him. No way he is going to get on the field with this squad.

Tags for this Thread