User Tag List

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Carles Aleña

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it was Pep's fault that he had so many midfielders, but he still made Thiago happy. He got plenty of playing time, but it was reduced after pep's era. And thats why he wasn't happy because he played 30 mins in 60% of his games when it was clear that he was way better than Fabregas and Song.

I never accused Tito for knowing anything about the clause. I believe he let the board decide on how this team should be managed. He was wrong to not play Thiago, and I think the board was involved in that because they did the same with Samper. There is a difference between accusing someone and believing they were involved. I believe they were because of what happened to Samper. The only thing I'm sure of is that they pushed Thiago out so they can get money to sign Neymar. Thats also a reason why I believe the board wanted Thiago to play less. In case you don't know, this board doesn't give a shit about what the coach want.

Sorry for no links. It's hard to find a finished press conferance because they are normally streamed live and then it's finished. It does not leave any links.

Ronaldinho was never a part of the group. He was never relied at all. The club knew that he was a finished player and Laporta went to his house and told him that Pep didn't counted on him. Want to proof so you can take the L and go away? Because I have proof in this case. Ronaldinho was never relied at all along with many other players loool. Samper was told by Valverde that he counted on him but the day after he was not because the club prefered Paulinho. It's fact no matter what you are saying.

Song played sometimes as CM which should have been Thiago's spot. Why wasting trash in that position when you have a Thiago? We all know they didn't wanted to keep him.
    Last edited by messi1995; 9th December 2017 at 02:01 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Yes it was Pep's fault that he had so many midfielders, but he still made Thiago happy. He got plenty of playing time, but it was reduced after pep's era. And thats why he wasn't happy because he played 30 mins in 60% of his games when it was clear that he was way better than Fabregas and Song.

I never accused Tito for knowing anything about the clause. I believe he let the board decide on how this team should be managed. He was wrong to not play Thiago, and I think the board was involved in that because they did the same with Samper. There is a difference between accusing someone and believing they were involved. I believe they were because of what happened to Samper. The only thing I'm sure of is that they pushed Thiago out so they can get money to sign Neymar. Thats also a reason why I believe the board wanted Thiago to play less. In case you don't know, this board doesn't give a shit about what the coach want.

Sorry for no links. It's hard to find a finished press conferance because they are normally streamed live and then it's finished. It does not leave any links.

Ronaldinho was never a part of the group. He was never relied at all. The club knew that he was a finished player and Laporta went to his house and told him that Pep didn't counted on him. Want to proof so you can take the L and go away? Because I have proof in this case. Ronaldinho was never relied at all along with many other players loool. Samper was told by Valverde that he counted on him but the day after he was not because the club prefered Paulinho. It's fact no matter what you are saying.

Song played sometimes as CM which should have been Thiago's spot. Why wasting trash in that position when you have a Thiago? We all know they didn't wanted to keep him.
    Pep had him when he was younger then had him when he played with more midfielders. It was always going to be increasingly difficult to keep them all happy.

Cant compare the two situations as completely different.

So Tito is a naive board puppet according to you.

It doesn make sense for the board to plan to sell Thiago and create a situation where get LESS money for him than would if clause was met.

Ronaldinho even in that last season was told he was going to be kept on and not sold in summer. Players get told crap all the time and managers also change their mind on players.

More guessing from you to try and fit a narrative have decided on from outset.

Song barely ever played CM and nowhere near as much as Thiago did that season and when Xavi misssed a run of games it was Thiago who replaced him.

Song played CB more than he ever played CM. In fact not sure he ever really played CM.

Tito chose the team and played Thiago a lot when fit.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 9th December 2017 at 02:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was just one year difference from Pep's last season and Tito. 20 years old Thiago and 21, not 20 and 25. Thiago barely played many games and thats why the buyout clause went from 90M to 25. Pep managed to keep him happy because he got plenty of playing time while Tito didn't play him enough. Thats my point.

Not a naive board puppet, but more like a professional coach that didn't want to go against the club even tho he should have.

It makes sense. Hard to negotiate a deal with others team when the clause is on 90M. They had to hurry on signing Neymar so they decided to play Thiago less to sell him easy. This is not something I making out, but something which have been confirmed by reliable journalists like Roge, Romero and Caldevilla.

No he was not. Ronaldinho was told by Laporta that Pep didn't count on him. He said: "He (Ronaldinho) needs a new challenge. When a cycle finishes it is normal that the most emblematic pieces also come to an end," Laporta told Catalan television station TV3 on Sunday night. The man started only 13 of 38 league games and you think Pep would keep dead woods? No way. Love Ronnie, but he was not relied on. Please don't tell me I made this shit up because you can search it up.

Fabregas played instead of Thiago still pissing me off. Yes I was wrong, Song barely played as a CM but Fabregas did. So Thiago was benched by a bad player like Fabregas and thats why he left. But fact remains that he didn't play much. I could see that and it makes sense that a player played few games when he only appeared for 30 mins in 60% of Barca games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL
    Fabregas was many things, but he was not a bad player. Was always better than thiago. If thiago can have half a career like Cesc had he should be happy.

Scandinavian 101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    LOL
    Fabregas was many things, but he was not a bad player. Was never better than thiago though.
    Well Fabregas was better than Thiago in like 2008 imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aleñá has completed 55 dribbles in Segunda A this season, more than any other player in the league [laliga]