0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Not called up afterall. Iniesta fit to play every game again
    Not true at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew it. Gomes and Sergi are unavailable for this match, and Iniesta is half fit but Alena is still not in the squad! Well FUCK YOU Valverde! Fucking moron!

FFS I don’t want another Thiago story!
    Last edited by Raketa10; 4th November 2017 at 06:05 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde was probably losing sleep at night at the thought of bringing Alena with the squad, so this is the best case scenario for Barca because our manager is in good mental shape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he can play against Leganes. Tired of Gomes and Rakitic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gerard Lopez is so average. Fucking shit coach with his shit tactic. Playing Aleña as winger, no system and no creativity. How can he be a Barca B coach? Playing stupid long balls, stupid formation + stupid style of play. Should be sacked today after wasting Aleña. The others can play way better with a good coach, especially when they have Aleña to controll the game. He has been so good this season. Last season he had to improve, but now he's outstanding. Should get a better coach because I'm sure Tata Martino is a better coach than him. So fucking average. Need Gomez, Riqui and Orellana to improve the midfield. Also need Morey in RB when Palencia is in the first team.
    Last edited by messi1995; 19th November 2017 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

The team still has to adapt to higher level of form but besides that, he's got players to play beautiful and high quality football and to shape players for the first team. He's failing in every aspect of his job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree!! +1 to you too. Check out my Gerard Lopez thread and give me some thoughts ☺

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Gerard Lopez is so average. Fucking shit coach with his shit tactic. Playing Aleña as winger, no system and no creativity. How can he be a Barca B coach? Playing stupid long balls, stupid formation + stupid style of play. Should be sacked today after wasting Aleña. The others can play way better with a good coach, especially when they have Aleña to controll the game. He has been so good this season. Last season he had to improve, but now he's outstanding. Should get a better coach because I'm sure Tata Martino is a better coach than him. So fucking average. Need Gomez, Riqui and Orellana to improve the midfield. Also need Morey in RB when Palencia is in the first team.
    Word up.

The team lacks structure in all phases. The solution will probably be to buy more players in January instead of getting rid of the number one problem López. He clearly doesn’t know how to utilize his squad.
    NEEDS MORE FOLLOWS https://twitter.com/JTRMachine.