User Tag List

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 959

Thread: Carles Aleña

  1. #931
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    179
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think I'm joking, Khaled? I hope you have twitter man because then you will clearly see many Gomes Fans vs Denis Suarez fans. To be honest both are bang average and I can't believe we have fans that think they are good. There was a time when everybody talked about players that actually fit us but now we are praising bang average players like Gomes and Paulinho. Didn't mention Denis because we used our opportunity with the buy-back clause to bring him back to see if he can prove us wrong which he hasn't. But Gomes and Paulinho for 35 and 40M is a absolutely disgrace. We need to sign a controller, selg dead woods and then find players that fit us unlike Gomes and Paulinho.

  2. #932
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,420
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a story circulating that Messi and Suarez have put Alena forward as one of FIVE players that should be moved on as he's simply not good enough ..

  3. #933
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    10,657
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    There's a story circulating that Messi and Suarez have put Alena forward as one of FIVE players that should be moved on as he's simply not good enough ..


    They talked to Andre Gomes first and he agrees.

  4. #934
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,042
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    There's a story circulating that Messi and Suarez have put Alena forward as one of FIVE players that should be moved on as he's simply not good enough ..

    I thought that Rakitic has to approve everything.

  5. #935
    Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Official: Aleñá is included in the first team squad for tomorrow's league game away to Real Betis [fcb]

    Glad Valverde chose him over Denis.

  6. #936
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    613
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    Official: Aleñá is included in the first team squad for tomorrow's league game away to Real Betis [fcb]

    Glad Valverde chose him over Denis.
    this might actually mean he's gonna play

    Barca B are playing quite a tough match tomorrow, hope EV will show more trust in him

  7. #937
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Exactly people like u love him just bcos 2 coaches Lucho and Valverde loves him. And u are part of the fanbase. If Valverde uses Deulofeu, I bet Deulofeu will be ur number one player. The most criticised are Denis and Deulofeu, not Gomes.

    "By far the most criticised", not even close mate. Goes to show how protective fans like u are.
    ROFL, you are more delusional than I ever thought. I mean seriously, giving proper time for both coaches and players is part of my philosophy. Then again so is being fan of club, not some specific players. I could not give a damn about what happens to players when they leave. But sure as hell I will also not trash them without reason if they are part of club. So considering me being fan of Gomes is hilarious. I have said several times that although clearly not as bad as people make him sound and he is much more confident this season, he is not really influential in the squad and if a good offer should come, we should accept it.

  8. #938
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    27,461
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    Official: Aleñá is included in the first team squad for tomorrow's league game away to Real Betis [fcb]

    Glad Valverde chose him over Denis.

    Means Valverde is pleased with him and that he thinks he is ready to help the team. Espanyol away and now Betis away are serious games too. Great vote of confidence for the kid.

  9. #939
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    10,657
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news! Come on Valverde, take your own La Masia player and put him in the first 11 before you leave. Almost every top Barca manager did that in the last decade.

    Atletico drew, Madrid is so far we can't even see them, it's potentially an 11 point lead, we are in the position to give chances to youger talents, especially considering the CL is closing and we need the starters in top physical form.

  10. #940
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    ROFL, you are more delusional than I ever thought. I mean seriously, giving proper time for both coaches and players is part of my philosophy. Then again so is being fan of club, not some specific players. I could not give a damn about what happens to players when they leave. But sure as hell I will also not trash them without reason if they are part of club. So considering me being fan of Gomes is hilarious. I have said several times that although clearly not as bad as people make him sound and he is much more confident this season, he is not really influential in the squad and if a good offer should come, we should accept it.
    I didnt trash him. I never said u need to trash him. No one ever trashed him. I'm just saying he's indeed one of the worst in La Liga, along with Deulofeu and Vidal, and then Denis. Saying everyone is trash talking him is just as delusional. It's simply recognising what his abilities are.

  11. #941
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,778
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Means Valverde is pleased with him and that he thinks he is ready to help the team. Espanyol away and now Betis away are serious games too. Great vote of confidence for the kid.
    I see it more of experience rather than vote of confidence, he wants to see what he got b4 allowing some players to leave (may be there is a Gomes or Denis offer we don't know about)
    So basically it is Alena chance to impress.

  12. #942
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,629
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Standout performance if you ask me.

  13. #943
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    1,598
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At 4-0 up, he should have gotten some minutes instead of Deulo.

  14. #944
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,629
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    At 4-0 up, he should have gotten some minutes instead of Deulo.


    Yeah, right.

  15. #945
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    I didnt trash him. I never said u need to trash him. No one ever trashed him.
    Then in next sentence:

    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    I'm just saying he's indeed one of the worst in La Liga
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200w_d.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	7617

Tags for this Thread