6 - Carles Alena

raskolnikov

Answer should always be: "no never"
No need to entertain the thought of pulling a figo.
Initial reaction to something like that is that he can F right off if he says things like that.

serghei

Lol, these guys ask questions like that so they can catch players off guard and make some news taking things out of context. He said he is Barca 100% and sees Madrid as the rival, but in football everything is possible. Don't find much to be offended by.

Besides, not everyone is balls out like Sammy:

[youtube]J90D27oS0SM[/youtube]

Last edited:

xXKonan

He also debunked the idea that Valverde didn't know he was going out on loan.

He told him he wanted to go on loan as he needed the game time.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He also debunked the idea that Valverde didn't know he was going out on loan.

He told him he wanted to go on loan as he needed the game time.

He also said he decided he would leave in October , so it would be safe to assume that he told Valverde in that period aswell. Then you got the weasel pretending to be suprised that Alena left so early.

Just shows again how great Ernesto " We must suffer" Valverde is when it comes to player management.

Messigician

Aleña: “I was surprised that Valverde froze me out of the team after the Athletic game. It was a few complicated months. It bothered me. Valverde never gave me any explanation. ” [@ellarguero]

Andresito

Staff member
So how did he do in his first game for Betis?

He's already played 4 games for them. 2 assists, one in each Copa game he played. Yesterday he played all 120 minutes and was very energetic in the extra time, so physically there aren't any issues. Also scored in the penalty shootout.

Still adapting but I'd say he's been decent. He should cement a starting spot soon.

kattanib

Aleña: “I was surprised that Valverde froze me out of the team after the Athletic game. It was a few complicated months. It bothered me. Valverde never gave me any explanation. ” [@ellarguero]

Very simple. Alena talked about how the club didn’t properly approach him before taking his number and giving it to another player (De Jong I believe) and EV doesn’t care much about being blunt and direct so he took offense from the youngster and being a pussy he doesn’t know how to confront so he punished him without even explaining to him what he thought Alena did wrong

Home of Barca Fans